I need to find a community which answers Android Beginner Questions!

• Replies:13
SMR SKL
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 3, 2014, 2:01:03 PM via Website

I am a new Android learner,and I use some tutorials and books to proceed through eclipse,but I sometimes have some problems in my code and need some answers to my questions.

The problem is that websites like StackOverFlow looks at my questions as if they are silly or there's no effort in asking the question,which makes me frustrated.

Is this website the right one to ask "Silly" beginner questions or not?If not,can you refer me to communities or websites which I can interact with their members,because as you know the first step toward learning is asking questions.

Thanks a lot.Any help would be highly appreciated!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 3, 2014, 2:32:22 PM via Website

SMR SKL

I am a new Android learner,and I use some tutorials and books to proceed through eclipse,but I sometimes have some problems in my code and need some answers to my questions.

The problem is that websites like StackOverFlow looks at my questions as if they are silly or there's no effort in asking the question,which makes me frustrated.

Is this website the right one to ask "Silly" beginner questions or not?If not,can you refer me to communities or websites which I can interact with their members,because as you know the first step toward learning is asking questions.

Thanks a lot.Any help would be highly appreciated!

you can use eclipse website
or post your problems here, there are many experience members here

Ready To Help You.

SMR SKL

Jun 3, 2014, 3:24:37 PM via Website

Thanks a lot!That was helpful :)

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 3, 2014, 4:37:49 PM via Website

Hey SMR SKL!

This is definitely the place where you can ask silly questions. The rest of the community will benefit from any solutions that you help to create.

The only silly questions are the ones you don't ask, right? ;)

Nice to have you here. Head over to our Android Developer Forum, or the relevant device forum, if you need any advice :)

SMR SKL

Jun 3, 2014, 6:23:16 PM via Website

Thanks Scott :) I really appreciate that!

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jun 4, 2014, 11:14:53 AM via Website

There's also a nice ''Noob'' forum on XDA Developers where you can ask any question you like and you won't be harrassed about asking it! The only thing is, you need to hope one of the learned devs happens to be checking that forum. Just search the XDA site for Noob Friendly threads and post away.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

SMR SKL

Jun 4, 2014, 11:45:17 AM via Website

John Farrell

Hey SMR SKL,
Looks like @Mobile crackers and @Scott has got you to the right start... you can ask your questions over here I feel AndroidPit better than StackOverFlow. :)

Thanks.I've already posted a question yesterday :

https://www.nextpit.com/forum/605268/explicit-intent-problem

SMR SKL

Jun 4, 2014, 11:46:12 AM via Website

Kris Carlon

There's also a nice ''Noob'' forum on XDA Developers where you can ask any question you like and you won't be harrassed about asking it! The only thing is, you need to hope one of the learned devs happens to be checking that forum. Just search the [XDA site for Noob Friendly threads][1] and post away.

Thanks for the info!

ram gopal tiwari
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 4, 2014, 1:55:49 PM via Website

Hello,
Today trend of latest technology devices are available in market. But I want to create some problem when i use it. If you want to all answer related to your question then you can create on community on social media site and post question and visitor gives answer of question.

HyperQ8
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 4, 2014, 2:34:26 PM via Website

i think they got you to the right start and like what @Kris Carlon said XDA Developers Good website

James Pierce
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 4, 2014, 7:18:16 PM via Website

Don't feel bad, I joined this forum about a month ago and I have asked questions, but I've never even gotten a reply. So. So

James Pierce
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 4, 2014, 7:21:03 PM via Website

So don't feel bad, at least you are being acknowledged. Your already ahead of the game

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 10, 2014, 11:46:36 AM via Website

James Pierce

Don't feel bad, I joined this forum about a month ago and I have asked questions, but I've never even gotten a reply. So. So

So don't feel bad, at least you are being acknowledged. Your already ahead of the game

Hi James,

I noticed that the above posts are the only two you have posted on our forum. If you have any specific questions, try opening a new thread :)

I know that you have also posted in the comments section of one of our ROM articles, which is good, but the forum really is the best place to seek advice from our users.

I look forward to hearing more from you :)