Does anyone notice the increasing engagement of user towards this forum?

• Replies:10
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 4, 2014 10:00:14 AM via Website

John Farrell

Hey Admins,
I have started to see more engagement of people towards this forum, I was wondering if I am correct or ....... :) I really love to see number of users coming to the (*)

ya you are right
mark me

Ready To Help You.

Jun 4, 2014 11:24:21 AM via Website

John Farrell

@kris yes I remember saying that's why I keep stick to this place it been almost 8months and every I use to access Androidpit just everyday from my home, office, public wifi even sometimes I hack my neighbour Wi-Fi :devil: to get myself logged to AndroidPit. :)

hacked into neighbour wifi. that was so cool.
i think you are addicted to androidpit

Ready To Help You.

Jun 4, 2014 11:37:24 AM via Website

@mobile cracker yes , I remembered doing this I guess it was around Christmas when my home Wi-Fi get locked down, my data plan run out and I was going nuts on logging myself to AndroidPit and What I do is I cracked down my neighbour Wi-Fi to logged myself in :D

Jun 4, 2014 3:10:03 PM via Website

Wow! I'm happy to see that we have such dedicated forum members. We are definitely trying to grow the forum, and I really believe in it! Of course, there are many things to improve and we are working on this all the time. But obviously we couldn't do it without the help of our members and mods! <3 :$ :*

Jun 8, 2014 9:52:03 AM via App

The new forum looks and works great on my nexus7. Not to change the subject too much here, but since there are already some admins in this thread... I was wondering how one might go about submitting a game to be reviewed on android pit?

Jun 10, 2014 10:51:05 AM via Website

Homeworld Arts

The new forum looks and works great on my nexus7. Not to change the subject too much here, but since there are already some admins in this thread... I was wondering how one might go about submitting a game to be reviewed on android pit?

Well you can fill out this form here:

http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/paypal/test-request/form

To have your app reviewed by us.

And, if your app is free, you can also post it in our "let me show you my app" thread here:

http://www.androidpit.com/forum/let-me-show-you-my-app/

And see what the community think of it :)

Glad the new forum is working out on your Nexus 7!

Jun 12, 2014 2:44:40 AM via App

thanks for the info. I will see what the community thinks of them but as far as spending money to have my free games "tested" by android pit... that price is a bit ridiculous.

Jun 12, 2014 9:52:02 AM via Website

Homeworld Arts

thanks for the info. I will see what the community thinks of them but as far as spending money to have my free games "tested" by android pit... that price is a bit ridiculous.

Well it would be reviewed and posted on our front page to a huge audience - but I completely understand that it is difficult for independent developers to fund any kind of promotion for their apps.

It will be nice to see it posted in the forum sometime :D