SmartPhone???

• Replies:5
Azhar Ali
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 8, 2014, 12:26:01 PM via Website

Which SmartPhone should i buy Under Rs 12000??....
Please Help...:'(..:D

— modified on Jun 8, 2014, 12:37:24 PM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 9, 2014, 9:20:31 AM via Website

Well, under 12,000/- :? hmmm.... what I am seeing here is you haven't mention any specification like "I am a power user of gaming application ..... or ..... etc" So, in the deficiency of those parameters I'll prefer you going with the Moto G,16Gb version, if I talk about its specification, I has 1GB of RAM and Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 (plenty enough to give you good gaming experience). It has decent camera with 5MP primary and 1.4MP in rear, which is good to take selfies or...... ! It is running the latest version of KitKat i.e. 4.4.2 and some places 4.4.3 is being seeded means you are surely going to get at least next major update. well, it has one down side i.e. no slot for putting up the SD card you have to satisfy yourself with only the internal storage i.e. 16Gb but if you want more space then Moto G comes with another version i.e 32GB but it is going to cost you are bit more than the 16GB version, but I will say 16Gb is a lot of space for you to......... So preferable Moto G 16 Gb version :D

Azhar Ali

Jun 9, 2014, 6:42:30 PM via Website

amm....first of all sorry for not mentioning any specification...
and i want a mob. with a memory car slot and it should have smooth performance and should give a good gaming experience(i.e screen should b approx 4.5 and CPU and GPU should b good) ...thats it...
Btw thanks...:D

— modified on Jun 9, 2014, 6:47:08 PM

Azhar Ali

Jun 9, 2014, 6:55:04 PM via Website

I found Panasonic P11 the best around 12k...it has android version 4.2 and 1gb ram 4gb internal memory and external upto 32gb
front camera is 8 mp and secondary is 2 mp....it has 1.2 GHz quad-core..Chipset is of Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 and GPU is Adreno 203...
screen is 5.0 inches (~294 ppi pixel density).....should i buy this ?...:?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 10, 2014, 7:42:43 AM via Website

Well, @Azhar like I said previously the best phone at this cost is Moto G you can go forward with it but let me tell you one more demerit, it doesn't support micro SD card, other than everything is perfect with it !! and yes you can also go with the Panasonic P11, I know a little less about it because I haven't got one and still its far from my reach but I'll say if it fits for your pocket then I think you can go forward with it. :)

Kavin William
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 11, 2014, 2:43:00 PM via Website

Hello,
i would love to suggest you under Rs, 12,000/- get cheapest smartphone.......:)