Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 IMEI CERTI: NA Is This Normal?

• Replies:3
Rick B.
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 10, 2014, 2:45:29 AM via Website

Hey all, I recently bought a used but like new Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 on ebay that's supposed to be sim unlocked and was checking the phone out a bit and decided to type in *#0011# and noticed that is shows IMEI CERTI: NA in the service mode section and was wondering if that is normal or not? I ran a check on the IMEI number at 3 different places and they all said it was fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 10, 2014, 4:49:38 AM via Website

Rick B.

Hey all, I recently bought a used but like new Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 on ebay that's supposed to be sim unlocked and was checking the phone out a bit and decided to type in *#0011# and noticed that is shows IMEI CERTI: NA in the service mode section and was wondering if that is normal or not? I ran a check on the IMEI number at 3 different places and they all said it was fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

![image][1]

[1]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/6498388/image/103_6843.jpg

Is your IMEI as recorded on your phone the same as under the battery?
For IMEI on phone *#06#
Also look in Settings > My device
do not post your IMEI number here

Ready To Help You.

Rick B.
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 10, 2014, 5:01:26 AM via Website

Hi, Yep they're the same. Even though i checked the IMEI at 3 different places i still called AT&T to make sure that it's good and they confirmed that it is but they wouldn't tell me anything about the IMEI CERTI: NA message? Someone told me that the message doesn't mean anything and is perfectly normal but i wanted to make certain that it is ok?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 10, 2014, 5:21:54 AM via Website

No need to worry about the problems, this is normal
you can make calls and use internet

— modified on Jun 10, 2014, 5:22:54 AM

Ready To Help You.