Samsung Galaxy S4 — Discharged batteery

• Replies:4
Îgli Xhåfã
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 12, 2014, 6:21:57 PM via Website

hello, I have a i9505 galaxy s4, that when I made kit kat version 4.4.2 with battery discharged soon can you help?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 13, 2014, 5:04:43 AM via Website

Îgli Xhåfã

hello, I have a i9505 galaxy s4, that when I made kit kat version 4.4.2 with battery discharged soon can you help?

This is a common problem
To solve the problem go to recover and clear cache

to enter recovery
Power off your device
Press and hold ‘Volume Up + Home + Power’ buttons together and release them as soon as you see the Galaxy S4 logo on your phone’s screen.
Your phone will boot into recovery mode. Use Volume buttons to navigate Up and Down between options and use Power button to select an option in recovery.

Ready To Help You.

Îgli Xhåfã

Îgli Xhåfã
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 17, 2014, 8:01:45 PM via Website

not to work again with the same thing happening

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 18, 2014, 4:57:37 AM via Website

4.4.2 has a battery draining bugs..
since you cannot downgrade , you can delete unnecessary apps and games which drains battery
it is your Google Play Services that are killing your device. This issue has been occurring ever since 4.4.x

Ready To Help You.

Îgli Xhåfã

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jun 18, 2014, 3:08:26 PM via Website

I would recommend doing a backup of your apps and data then doing a factory reset and clearing the cache through recovery and then rebooting, restoring your apps and data and seeing how you go. Usually that's all that's required to avoid battery drain problems following a firmware update.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Îgli Xhåfã