Mark articles as favourite.

• Replies:3
Saem Sarguroh
  • Forum posts: 22

Jun 13, 2014, 5:34:22 PM via App

Hello. I am using the AndroidPit app on my note 2. One thing I dont like about the app is that I have to scroll through all the articles to find the articles I commented on. Also I dont get notified about any replies or posts to the article I posted in. Also there should be some favourites menu to mark the articles. O always have to save links to my dropbox. With this features added, this app will be the best.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 13, 2014, 7:04:33 PM via Website

Saem Sarguroh

Hello. I am using the AndroidPit app on my note 2. One thing I dont like about the app is that I have to scroll through all the articles to find the articles I commented on. Also I dont get notified about any replies or posts to the article I posted in. Also there should be some favourites menu to mark the articles. O always have to save links to my dropbox. With this features added, this app will be the best.

Hey Saem!

Thanks for the comments! It's nice to hear you've been using the app, hopefully these issues will be addressed soon! :D

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 437

Jun 16, 2014, 4:42:25 PM via Website

Saem Sarguroh

Hi Sam,

We'll be adding notifications to a future release of the app, for the exact reasons you mentioned. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Caspar

Saem Sarguroh
  • Forum posts: 22

Jun 21, 2014, 4:51:30 AM via App

Thanx a lot. Lol I had forgot about the thread coz I didnt get any notification :p