Hello New Here

• Replies:8
Kumi Hansen
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 15, 2014, 6:55:27 PM via Website

Hi love to share ideas and learn to other, worked as admin on chatwing live chat that also have android apps...

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 16, 2014, 6:42:39 AM via Website

Kumi Hansen

Hi love to share ideas and learn to other, worked as admin on chatwing live chat that also have android apps...

Hi welcome to androidpit
It is good to have you here :D

Ready To Help You.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 16, 2014, 6:52:48 AM via Website

Hey @Kumi First of all welcome to the AndroidPit community, I am glad that you became part of our community. Like you said you love to share ideas, head over to our Developer forum I am sure you can share your ideas with the developers over..... We also have Let me show you my app where you can showcase your application.

Well, you said you were admin at chatwing ?? How does it feel to join AndoridPit? I am pretty much sure you are going to enjoy the same over here at AndroidPit ! and you haven't mentioned where you are from?

Once again Welcome abroad ! Androider's :D

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 16, 2014, 9:31:42 AM via Website

Kumi Hansen

Hey Kumi welcome to the forum!!

Looking forward to seeing some of your apps :D

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jun 18, 2014, 2:03:09 PM via Website

Hey @Kumi, welcome to the community.

Don't forget to add your device in your profile so we can ask you questions about it! As you can probably guess we love knowing what everyone uses to run Android, especially if they have questions or problems.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Tarek L.
  • Forum posts: 2,459

Jun 18, 2014, 2:16:20 PM via App

Hi Kumi an welcome to AndroidPIT!
Hope you have fun here :D

Nicht wundern, bei Inaktivität ;)

vitrig
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 25, 2014, 2:39:31 PM via Website

Kumi Hansen

Hello. It's nice to meet you

Kumi Hansen
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 1, 2014, 10:52:52 AM via Website

i am very much happy for warm welcome , okey i will add our mobile chat apps in my profile. thanks

— modified on Jul 1, 2014, 10:53:20 AM