Future of iPhone's

• Replies:14
Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 16, 2014, 9:02:54 AM via Website

It's just 5 years and Android has marked its presence over top smartphones, I am pretty much sure that Apple iOS now has fear of loosing its crown. I am sure in the upcoming time we can buy iPhone like food items

"Hola Amigo, Can I have a Kilo of iPhone 10s"
"yes,sure"
"How much does it cost?"
"200$"
"You are asking too much, I am not going to buy it, I'll go for Android"
"Wait a sec sir, I will give you a kilo for 150$"
"Make it 1.5 Kilo" :devil:

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 16, 2014, 10:44:44 AM via Website

John Farrell

It's just 5 years and Android has marked its presence over top smartphones, I am pretty much sure that Apple iOS now has fear of loosing its crown. I am sure in the upcoming time we can buy iPhone like food items

"Hola Amigo, Can I have a Kilo of iPhone 10s"
"yes,sure"
"How much does it cost?"
"200$"
"You are asking too much, I am not going to buy it, I'll go for Android"
"Wait a sec sir, I will give you a kilo for 150$"
"Make it 1.5 Kilo" :devil:

Haha I can't imagine a time when Apple will reduce their prices for ANYBODY ;)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 16, 2014, 11:17:58 AM via Website

@scott
In your dreams

— modified on Jun 16, 2014, 1:32:18 PM

Ready To Help You.

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jun 16, 2014, 1:27:19 PM via Website

John has a point though; Apple were obviously thinking of a 'budget' phone when they introduced the 5C, though they need to look up the definition of budget in the dictionary. There will always be a market for high-end devices as long as they are perceived as being more advanced but if Apple want to compete with Google they'll need a device that is properly mid-range.

Sinkster

Scott Adam Gordon

Jun 16, 2014, 3:00:34 PM via Website

sinkster

if Apple want to compete with Google they'll need a device that is properly mid-range.

I agree with that in principle, but part of me believes that people will buy Apple products no matter what the price, just because it's Apple.

gaseki

Lalit
  • Admin

Jun 17, 2014, 6:23:43 AM via Website

Hey Scott,
I have done a bit of research over the market shares of Android and iOS and what I came up with is "According to ABI research, Q12014 Android is having 80% of shares ( including forked version of Android) while iOS is lagging to 10% while which last year was 15.6% " Do still feel people are buying iOS outside US ?:?

Scott Adam Gordon

Jun 17, 2014, 9:42:08 AM via Website

John Farrell

Hey Scott,
I have done a bit of research over the market shares of Android and iOS and what I came up with is "According to ABI research, Q12014 Android is having 80% of shares ( including forked version of Android) while iOS is lagging to 10% while which last year was 15.6% " Do still feel people are buying iOS outside US ?:?

I expect people buy iPhones everywhere. But I understand more phones run Android than iOS, of course.

I think to have such a small market share, and still be one of the most profitable companies in the world, says a lot about their price structure!

Lalit
  • Admin

Jun 17, 2014, 10:06:18 AM via Website

@Scott I totally agree your words, Still iOS has the crown in terms of revenue. But trust me this gap is closing much more faster and I am pretty much sure that Android is going to overtake iOS .... :devil:

— modified on Jun 17, 2014, 10:07:00 AM

Scott Adam Gordon

Jun 17, 2014, 3:35:40 PM via Website

John Farrell

@Scott I totally agree your words, Still iOS has the crown in terms of revenue. But trust me this gap is closing much more faster and I am pretty much sure that Android is going to overtake iOS .... :devil:

haha I sure hope so!

zx cv
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 30, 2014, 1:39:49 PM via Website

I think new iPhone 6 will be cost $600-700

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 4, 2014, 1:23:30 PM via Website

zx cv

I think new iPhone 6 will be cost $600-700

Never iPhone 5s price is around $800 so how can you say that iPhone 6 will just be 600$ or 700$, i am damn sure that the price will apple iPhone 6 is arround $900.

herry prothyer

Sep 4, 2014, 1:26:26 PM via Website

iPhone is one kind of luxury class, you all are right, in future android will cover the market of smarts phones but i am sure they can't replace the luxury class image of iPhone in peoples mind.

Lalit
  • Admin

Sep 4, 2014, 1:32:30 PM via Website

@Herry Yes iPhones can't be replaced easily over the market :$ but tell you what "I don't like eating an Apple which is already eaten by someone else" :P I hope no one over (danger) here has seen my post :D

— modified on Sep 4, 2014, 1:32:43 PM

herry prothyer

Sep 5, 2014, 12:22:32 PM via Website

Yes, You are right at your point of view, i had iPhone 4S it is one of the great and very successful device of apple, i still love it. but right now i have Samsung galaxy S5, no doubt it is an awesome device. and i am waiting for Samsung Galaxy F series. and also for iPhone 6. ;)

freegamer05
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 20, 2014, 4:26:40 AM via Website

Eventually, the people drinking the iOS punch will realize that Samsung's android phones are years ahead of them.