Samsung Galaxy S3 — Factory restore after unlocking

• Replies:3
Karina navarrete
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 19, 2014, 4:56:47 AM via Website

I bought my samsung galaxy s3 (T999) from a friend, a week later was reported as lost, the company (tmobile) locked my cell phone, had to unlocked to be able to use it, today after a year the company removed the lock, my question is: is there a way I can reverse the unlock to my cell phone? I want to be able to get the latest software upgrade. In advance thanks!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 19, 2014, 9:21:44 AM via Website

Karina navarrete

I bought my samsung galaxy s3 (T999) from a friend, a week later was reported as lost, the company (tmobile) locked my cell phone, had to unlocked to be able to use it, today after a year the company removed the lock, my question is: is there a way I can reverse the unlock to my cell phone? I want to be able to get the latest software upgrade. In advance thanks!

is your phone network locked ? then you can use third party software to unlock your phone

• Edit: Paid services link not allowed *
    remember you need to pay for the service

— modified on Jun 19, 2014, 9:57:24 AM by moderator

Ready To Help You.

Karina navarrete
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 20, 2014, 6:09:21 AM via Website

Hi, it is unlock already, what I want to know is, if there is a way to reverse the unlock, thanks!

Gerald Adams
  • Forum posts: 16

May 18, 2016, 12:00:35 PM via Website

We can help you with that. For more information check us out here #DebloquerTelephone