Not Available??

• Replies:2
GayleC
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 23, 2014, 9:58:07 PM via Website

At the suggestion of your newsletter, I downloaded the AndroidPit App Center. That went flawlessly. But, on the very first page that came up, I think it was on the APP tab, every single one, except for the last one, (which was incompatible with my phone) was not available in the App Center yet.
Why??
Why list apps that aren't available?
Then I got excited about GPS Navigation & Maps by Sygic. I read the review and was sold. I go to the app to download and install. What do I find?
"This app is not yet available in the App Center"
Why?
What good has it done me to get your App Center, if nothing is available?
I love the newsletter I get, it has given me lots of help and suggestions. But you kinda bombed on this.:(

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 24, 2014, 10:18:48 AM via Website

GayleC

At the suggestion of your newsletter, I downloaded the AndroidPit App Center. That went flawlessly. But, on the very first page that came up, I think it was on the APP tab, every single one, except for the last one, (which was incompatible with my phone) was not available in the App Center yet.
Why??
Why list apps that aren't available?
Then I got excited about GPS Navigation & Maps by Sygic. I read the review and was sold. I go to the app to download and install. What do I find?
"This app is not yet available in the App Center"
Why?
What good has it done me to get your App Center, if nothing is available?
I love the newsletter I get, it has given me lots of help and suggestions. But you kinda bombed on this.:(

Hi GayleC,

Sorry you've been having problems, I've informed the tech team about this to see what the issue is.

Glad to hear you've been using our App, and thanks for letting us know about this.

Hope you have more success with it in the future :D

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 24, 2014, 12:44:09 PM via Website

Hey Gayle,

One of my colleagues just mentioned that it sounds like you are using the old AndroidPIT app which isn't supported anymore.

Download the new one here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.androidpit.app

You shouldn't have any problems with that :D