Deleted SMS Contact from Samsung Galaxy?

• Replies:13
lockmanjcir
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 10, 2014, 4:52:05 AM via Website

Enter the Settings, application, management application - only to run the application - contacts, I ordered "clear data", then click the ok, then tragedy!! Delete all my contact information! Nothing at all! More tragedy is I don't have a backup, above the old cell phone contacts also deleted!

How to restore my contact on the g7 now excuse me? Just start with the g7, freshman, help ~ ~

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 10, 2014, 7:54:40 AM via Website

I hope it is very necessary, a lot of thanks for it...

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jul 10, 2014, 3:27:20 PM via Website

lockmanjcir

Enter the Settings, application, management application - only to run the application - contacts, I ordered "clear data", then click the ok, then tragedy!! Delete all my contact information! Nothing at all! More tragedy is I don't have a backup, above the old cell phone contacts also deleted!

How to restore my contact on the g7 now excuse me? Just start with the g7, freshman, help ~ ~

Sadly, unless you have backed up your data at some point in the past, creating a 'restore point', your phone will not be able to retrieve your lost files. I think this kind of thing happens to everybody once, and it is miserable when it does :(

For the future, I recommend backing up your files with an app like Helium. You can read more about it here:

https://www.nextpit.com/how-to-backup-everything-on-the-galaxy-s4

Deactivated Account

Nov 12, 2014, 5:02:52 PM via Website

lockmanjcir

It was not gone forever and still be recovered by some recovery app due to the sms, contacts are stored in phone's internal memory and SIM, it can be recovered. just try *admin edit: external links are forbidden *

— modified on Dec 31, 2014, 7:25:28 AM by moderator

Neelesh Patel
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 8, 2015, 4:25:27 PM via Website

If you deleted your messages, contacts from your Samsung phone without backup, then it was gone and never can be recoverable! If you have old backup in Google, maybe you can get back some data. But if the contacts and messages are important to you, then this app (Samsung contacts restore) is worth your try.

— modified on Feb 10, 2015, 4:24:52 PM

Maeed Rauf
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 4, 2015, 5:45:56 AM via Website

Hello Friend,
I m giving u a site for your help bcz here have many apps for Android and i hope you like for better android.
mastitune .com

Cgvmellii
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 16, 2015, 3:58:46 AM via Website

The deleted data can been recovery.But now you can not import contacts to your andorid phone .In order to avoid data been overcasted.

HimyNio

Apr 16, 2015, 10:06:06 AM via Website

If I were you, I will backup these data to pc before lost, so that you can recover them from backup files. Now you can use the third party software to recover lost sms messages and contacts from Samsung galaxy phone. Google some tools, like mobikin. Hope this helps!

— modified on Apr 17, 2015, 3:47:12 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 20, 2015, 8:33:41 AM via Website

To recover deleted samsung galaxy phone contacts, you can use an data recovery app to help, this blog could help you know more:
admin edit: external links not allowed

— modified on Apr 20, 2015, 6:35:45 PM by moderator

Thomasbang
  • Forum posts: 19

May 28, 2017, 6:38:09 PM via Website

You can restore your contacts from Google Contact if you have logged in your Google Account, it will sync your contacts to cloud automatically.
Go to website Google Contact and click on “More”, then scroll down the list you will find the option “Recover contacts”.
But for messages, there is not Google sync that you can restore the deleted messages from, it will be a little complicated.
See this tutorial to recover deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7, maybe useful.

— modified on Jun 5, 2017, 3:46:54 PM

Promo
  • Forum posts: 18

May 29, 2017, 3:53:00 AM via Website

You can check if imageyour contacts was synced with your Google Account. By default it is synced. Iy have a chance to recover at least old version of your contact list

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Jun 2, 2017, 9:28:58 AM via Website

To restore deleted contacts on Samsung Galaxy without backup, we need to stop using it in case of data overwritten first. Then we can use a Samsung contacts recovery tool to get them back.

— modified on Jun 5, 2017, 5:20:17 AM

Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Jun 13, 2019, 11:38:43 AM via Website

While there is no guaranty that you can recover them. Deleted does mean deleted.

There is a few Samsung data recover app/program that mat be able to help you recover deleted contacts.

Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

Mar 26, 2020, 7:16:27 AM via Website

Turn to Eelphone Android Data Recovery, scan phone inner storage, from scanning result, tap on SMS from the left side, check if deleted messages appear, choose the messages to recover then.