[Free App] Monster Getaway - Amazing Adventure

• Replies:2
Brad Davidson
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 12, 2014, 12:32:00 PM via Website

Monster Getaway - Can you escape the authorities?
Go head-to-head as you try to outrun the authorities in this fun monster racing game.

Brace yourself for an amazing adventure in Monster Getaway.

Instantly playable and simple to control, the action speeds up and changes gears as you progress.

Highlights:
+ Simple yet addictive gameplay.
+ Five menacing monsters to unlock.
+ Suitable for adults, kids, boys and girls.
+ Must-have entertainment for the entire family.
+ Great app to play with the kids or a quick time-out.
+ New adventures coming soon.
+ All...for FREE.

How To Play:
+ Swipe up or down to move
+ Tap or press the screen to shoot

Monster Getaway presents a FREE monster racing game a unique design that ensures you'll always have a unique adventure and will never play the same game twice.

Easy gameplay encourages players to pick up the game with ease while the game speed increases as your go along to constantly keep you challenged.

Don't miss the chance to see how long you can last in this action packed adventure.

Take control of the five fearsome monsters as they try to make a run for freedom. See how far you can take them in the fun monster racing game.

Join the fun and download today: play.googleDOTcom/store/apps/details?id=com.monstergetaway.monstergetaway

new generation
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 13, 2014, 8:45:25 AM via Website

Really addicted game I love to play this game. I have played many times since I have downloaded.

Brad Davidson

Brad Davidson
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 14, 2014, 9:49:26 AM via Website

new generation

Really addicted game I love to play this game. I have played many times since I have downloaded.

Thanks for your recommendation. Hope this will encourage us to provide you some more interesting games.