Google Nexus 5 — feed back of nexus5

• Replies:7
Afsal Kabeer
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 17, 2014, 6:51:56 AM via Website

HI
I would like to get nexus 5 soon,Unfortunately I have heard that many of the users gets bad on its
power button rattling
poor battery life
over heating problems even listening music.
folks could you anyone help me out to find the better piece when I own it from showroom???
is the problem happens to all pieces of nexus5??

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jul 18, 2014, 11:18:43 AM via Website

Loie, Mary Mod, and Kris all use the Nexus 5. That's most of the .com team! It's great value for money, and in our experience it doesn't have any serious problems with battery life or overheating. I would expect the battery life to go down and the device to heat up when playing games on it, but that's normal for any device.

I just went and shook all of their handsets to see how the power button reacted. It's fine. I'm not sure that there are any better phones in that price range, so I'd go for it :D

If you've got any other questions about it just get back in touch :)

Lalit

Afsal Kabeer

Jul 20, 2014, 10:05:10 AM via Website

thanks admin for consider to reply! :)

Afsal Kabeer

Jul 20, 2014, 10:08:11 AM via Website

one more thing to be cleared.how these flagship models are varies with quality in nature even its comes same configuration but with whopping difference in price.As Xiaomi Mi3 really impresses with configuration and price.how do they differ in other aspects with leading flagship models.

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jul 21, 2014, 11:26:25 AM via Website

A friend of mine recently damaged (i.e. dropped it several times when drunk) his HTC One (M7) and, due to his work insurance policy, was told he would get the M8 as a replacement. While waiting for the new phone he borrowed my old Nexus 5 (long story) for a week. He's now selling the M8 and buying my N5; the difference in speed was worth it to him, even though he's never been a modder and only really uses social apps and the camera. He worked for Three, and now Orange, so he's always had top of the range phones (he got the HTC One because he lost his Galaxy S4) but he says that the Nexus does everything so much faster, and the extras other phones have are unnecessary gizmos and selling points (he probably heard that before from me...).

Sinkster

Bartosz Garus
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 27, 2014, 12:42:47 PM via Website

So how's the battery? Is it really that bad? I know that it cant last for 2 days cause of tons of things that works on it. But still is it worse than most of high end phones?

Abby Gale
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 27, 2014, 1:18:59 PM via Website

Your comment regarding the poor battery life may be valid only if you are extra-using your device. However, it's not valid if you are a normal user of Nexus 5.

flooney
  • Forum posts: 466

Nov 24, 2014, 4:50:30 AM via App

And with Lollipop there is also a juice coming with project volta. And it's great. My battery is holding longer now.