We need an Android Developer – Streaming Video (Contract in Agoura Hills, CA)

• Replies:1
Daniel French
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 6:51:54 PM via Website

REQUIREMENTS:

• 2+ years of Android development experience – JAVA/Eclipse
  • Experience with Android SDK, including experience implementing streaming video APIs
  • Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
  • Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
  • Experience publishing apps through Google Play
  • Preference will be given to candidates with previously published apps and a broad app portfolio.
  • Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.

LOCATION AND SALARY: Potentially long-term with perm potential (6-12+ months) contract in Agoura Hills, CA (north of Los Angeles). Rate DOE but most candidates will be earning $60- 110k. Candidates should be local.

ABOUT TECHTALENT: TechTalent specializes in Executive and Technical Recruiting for digital video, interactive TV, and broadband Internet clients. I am a unique executive and a skilled Management Consultant and TeamBuilding Executive: heavy tech background (MSEE from Georgia Tech) with 15 years of technical experience, the last 10 as a senior technical manager for companies that deployed digital video and interactive TV systems.

Behzodbek Qodirov
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 17, 2016, 12:46:49 PM via Website

Hello!
I'm Senior Android application developer. With great background. I'm good at media apps development. Worked with Video and Audio streaming projects. Now Leading Audio project. I'm closely familiar with VOD, Adaptive Streaming(SmoothReady, HLS, DASH), media protection(DRM) like WideVine, PlayReady, CastLab DRM etc. I've developed and build a lot of media applications. Currently I'm open for new opportunities and considering Remote and In house jobs, Open to relocation.
You can take a look my profile here. There are some my project.
h t t p s : / / w w w . l i n k e d i n .c o m /in/behzodbek
E-mail: q.bekki@gmail.com