hire android developer or company

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Aug 7, 2014 8:34:10 PM via Website

Hello
i hire android developer or company to make very simple 2 android app about bluetooth and take videos

MOD edit: Do not post personal email id

thanks

— modified on Aug 8, 2014 8:59:47 AM by moderator

Aug 12, 2014 12:39:19 PM via Website

Iconz Inc.

Hello
i hire android developer or company to make very simple 2 android app about bluetooth and take videos

thanks

I glad to see this post and i would like to suggest "Ndot Technologies" android developers for android app about bluetooth and take videos. I had a great expeience with the team and I hope they would be flexible to work and fulfill your need.

Edit: Promotional links not allowed

— modified on Aug 12, 2014 12:52:24 PM by moderator

Aug 12, 2014 1:10:48 PM via Website

Ohk, please visit "logistic infotech" a world class mobile application development company, we endow with a smart and fully dedicated android application development team that is not just the experience but also has potential to satisfy all the expectations of android user.

— modified on Aug 12, 2014 1:17:41 PM

Sep 18, 2014 6:51:29 AM via Website

Iconz Inc.

Hello

thanks

We are a team of android/ios developers. Please contact us. Please visit : * admin edit: Promotional links forbidden *

— modified on Sep 18, 2014 9:47:49 AM by moderator

Jan 7, 2015 9:05:19 AM via Website

I also suggest hire a Intelgain company who provides the best Android Application development solution. Intelgain company develop a user android application using the android operation system.

— modified on Jan 7, 2015 9:06:00 AM

Jan 10, 2015 2:44:52 PM via Website

Add me on skype (This post was edited to remove personal contact information, please have a look over the forum guidelines to know what's accpeptable over here).

— modified on Jan 10, 2015 3:25:47 PM by moderator

Jan 23, 2015 5:19:26 AM via Website

At Clavax, we offer advanced mobility solutions & Android App Development Company California to mobile users worldwide. Our services are extended to individual as mavin a wonderful app idea and looking for materialization or business enterprises seeking to reach out their customers more profoundly through an app. Our professional mobile app development services focus on bringing better apps that are compatible with the new range of Smartphones.