LG Optimus L7 II — Can someone help me please? I'm Having issues with my phone.

• Replies:5
Reece H
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 10, 2014, 2:47:31 AM via Website

Hey Guys,
My phone has been having issues the last 24 hours.

On the screen the following message has been popping up "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped." I have just disabled and enabled the download manager and after doing that a pop up came up saying "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped."

The phone also isn't letting me send photos it has been saying "Woah! Cannot attach file because it does not exist! Check logcat for the trace."

I recently cleared heaps of data off my phone trying to free up memory and I think I may have deleted something I wasn't suppose to or something.

When I try to take screenshots it has also been saying "Cannot save due to an unexpected error. Please try again later."

If someone could help me I'd appreciate it, I'm really confused and don't know what is happening to it.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 11, 2014, 7:25:10 AM via Website

Well, that looks like your device is having a bad day ! Here try looking at post "How to fix the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped error" try looking at it might help you out with the error you are getting. Till then I'll try to find solution for the other problem which I am actually not aware about ! :? Will let you know if came up with something which can be of your use. :(

Deactivated Account

Reece H

Aug 11, 2014, 2:44:32 PM via Website

I just ended up doing a factory reset and it fixed all of my issues :)

Lalit
  • Admin

Aug 12, 2014, 6:45:32 AM via Website

Reece H

Well, (whew) that was great actually I was trying to came up with something where you don't need to factory reset your device because usually user have sensitive data stored over their smartphones which pulls them back to factory reset their device. Although they have option to backup their data but many users want to get their device fixed without performing factory reset. Anyway I am glad that you have fixed your problem on your own! (cool)

Reece H

Aug 12, 2014, 1:22:50 PM via Website

John F.

Reece H

Well, (whew) that was great actually I was trying to came up with something where you don't need to factory reset your device because usually user have sensitive data stored over their smartphones which pulls them back to factory reset their device. Although they have option to backup their data but many users want to get their device fixed without performing factory reset. Anyway I am glad that you have fixed your problem on your own! (cool)

Yeah I didn't want to wait haha, got my licence today so I had to take selfies haha :)

Lalit
  • Admin

Aug 12, 2014, 2:05:39 PM via Website

Reece H

John F.

Reece H

Yeah I didn't want to wait haha, got my licence today so I had to take selfies haha :)

Anyway move forward snap your selfies and upload it over your facebook account, and (lightbulb) yes share us the .... I am going to stalk over your facebook account after a while (devil) Don't worry I was kidding (angel) enjoy your day !