I found a cool Android manager app

• Replies:7
Samir Joshi
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 1:55:19 PM via Website

Hey guys, I found this awesome Android phone management App today and I want to share with you all too. it is called Mobogenie.
You can download it from the official website * Edit: External Links not allowed * and use it to download not only apps & games but also wallpapers, music, and videos. It also has a chat feature which allows you to talk with friends from all over the world and even share your pictures with them!
I find it really useful and hope it helps you all too. - Samir

— modified on Aug 12, 2014, 6:35:14 AM by moderator

Salomon
  • Forum posts: 26

Aug 12, 2014, 7:26:08 PM via Website

Samir Joshi

Hey guys, I found this awesome Android phone management App today and I want to share with you all too. it is called Mobogenie.
You can download it from the official website * Edit: External Links not allowed * and use it to download not only apps & games but also wallpapers, music, and videos. It also has a chat feature which allows you to talk with friends from all over the world and even share your pictures with them!

Other speak about mobogenie as an malware, an " intruder" because it comes without warning and it's everywhere. Do you want to install an file you get instead mobogenie. .have you any answer about this?

Deactivated Account

Stella tyler
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 12, 2014, 8:32:17 PM via Website

I'm Newbie in this forum. I'm glad to join in this forum...............

Salomon

Aug 12, 2014, 8:39:58 PM via Website

Stella tyler

I'm Newbie in this forum. I'm glad to join in this forum...............

Hi Stella, have you any experience with mobogenie?

Amit Kumar
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 13, 2014, 7:18:47 AM via Website

Moboginie a piece of crap. Can't match with Google Play.Use always safe and secure app. I read a report recently that 10% Android apps are viruses or malware.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 13, 2014, 7:31:26 AM via Website

Salomon

Samir Joshi

Other speak about mobogenie as an malware, an " intruder" because it comes without warning and it's everywhere. Do you want to install an file you get instead mobogenie. .have you any answer about this?

Mobogenie installed on my phone without my permission and when i connect my phone to pc mobogenie for pc version starts to install.
i don't support mobogenie

Ready To Help You.

Salomon

Aug 13, 2014, 8:40:06 AM via Website

mobile crackers

Salomon

Samir Joshi

Mobogenie installed on my phone without my p..ermission and when i connect my phone to pc mobogenie for pc version starts to install.
i don't support mobogenie

But have mobogenie any app you don't find on Google play? Have it something benefits also?I, like many newbies, was in the beginning very impressed with it because its " magic colours" and design. My question to professional users is: is it better to uninstall mobogenie forever och should we let it go?

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Aug 13, 2014, 9:07:02 AM via Website

The Mobogenie app is not quite a virus, but it is well known for being adware/malware. It will also install various programmes/routines on any pc your phone is connected to. I'd remove it asap.

Sinkster