[GAME][2.2+] PENGUIN STYLE - very funny and challenging game

• Replies:6
Nhut Phan
  • Forum posts: 11

Aug 17, 2014, 7:17:33 AM via Website

I would like to introduce to you a very interesting mini games, but Running style game but play each level should not be boring, there are 2 modes easy [EASY] and hard [HARD] is suitable for all ages from young children to the elderly :D
The game has 12 levels for each mode, in which 9 normal levels and 3 challenge levels [CHALLENGE], and of course, to increase competition so the game will play rankings on google, but only ranked players transcend the Challenge level alone, trust me, you will have a period of inhibition is quite long if you want to pass that last Challenge level :D
Come say much right, now to the part shows some pics for you to see :p

User uploaded photo
User uploaded photo
User uploaded photo
User uploaded photo
User uploaded photo

Download in google play find: "penguin style"
note: please include mark "" to find this app easily
Wishing you play the game "fun" :D

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 45

Aug 18, 2014, 5:24:11 PM via Website

Nice graphics, but how can I find your game, why don't you include app link in your post?

Nhut Phan

Aug 18, 2014, 5:29:49 PM via Website

New challenge

Nice graphics, but how can I find your game, why don't you include app link in your post?

Because the forum don't allow me post link, I also mention about find my app name in my thread, you just go to google play on PC or CH play on your phone and find the app name: "penguin style" remember include the mark " " to find exactly my app. :) by the way, if you like it please review it too. Thank you! :)

Kirill Turov
  • Forum posts: 33

Aug 21, 2014, 9:30:26 AM via Website

cool game))

creative life
  • Forum posts: 160

Aug 24, 2014, 11:49:28 AM via Website

Simple graphics but very challenge game. I love to play this kind of game. thank for sharing it. good luck!

Lovely Candy
  • Forum posts: 30

Sep 9, 2014, 5:33:50 PM via Website

great. it really a good game.nice graphic. Fun playing this game.Fully addicted. Kids will also love it.

Nhut Phan

Oct 26, 2014, 1:59:38 PM via Website

Please play and tell me what I need to make this game better! thank you guys! :)