(FREE) Fun Kids Game

• Replies:2
Alexandr Grigorenko
  • Forum posts: 17

Aug 26, 2014, 8:02:11 PM via Website

[enter link description here][2]

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PixieGames.Bubble this is follow the game)

Kids fun bubbles .

Games - it is through that child learns . Game is not possible without education . And teachers of kindergarten and elementary school teachers know it. If a child from infancy to impose that study - it's boring , it is the desire to 7-10 years studying it disappears forever. Sometimes learning can be exciting and interesting , especially when teaching your child through play Fun Baby Bubbles .

This simple and very affordable children's game that helps children learn everything about animals and their species, letters , and colors of the rainbow .

The button marked with an asterisk , the child will be able to learn about everything together. Words and meanings children easily learn , with this application , in two languages: Russian and English .

If you it is important that your child has learned to quickly navigate the names of animals and colors , as well as in Russian and English letters of the alphabet , upload game tutorial letters, colors and animals on the tablet or smartphone .

And let your child is learning fun and easy all that does not seem too fun and easy .

If you start to study the game , the kid will be interested to learn more in school. Only encourage your kids healthy habits , and to play the game Baby Bubbles Funny - it's not only fun , but also easy to learn colors , letters and animals.

= Functions:
   - 2 languages English and Russian
   - A variety of colors
   - Learning alphabet
   - A variety of animals

Md Azom
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 25, 2015, 1:59:52 PM via Website

This is Selina Chen from xiamen, China. I am a professional, caring and honest Chinese interpreter, tour guide and business assistant. I worked full time in Import & Export companies before and have some professional acknowledge about stones, artcraft. With the years experience interpreting from businessman from different industrial, I am also getting familiar with clothes, shoes, bags, electronics, acculturation products, etc. I mostly stay in Xiamen city, while I will travel to any city requested.

My all-in-one service which includes but is not limited to below items:

1. Interpretation & translation
  2. Airport pick up & schedule arrangement
  3. Hotel Reservation, Airline/Train tickets booking, Car rental
  4. Tour guide & shopping guide
  5. Supplier and product sourcing
  6. Business meeting arrangement: I arrange business meeting and help negotiating
  7. Sourcing and products inspection
  8. Business assistance
    Please feel free to contact me if you need any help.
    My email: mychinainterpreter@hotmail.com
    My website: www.mychinainterpreter.com
    My facebook: www.facebook.com/xiameninterpreter
    Mobile: +86 185 5920 6319 (whatsapp, viber, wechat)

Sarwar A Kawsar
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 5, 2015, 6:13:59 PM via Website

MIS Automated Online Income System (www.massincomesystem.com/en/)

Notice To Members

To offer greater exposure for websites of our start-ups, our platform will now offer 50 quotas for VIP members to advertise for free for one month (Banner for start-up companies). While stock lasts.

Rules and regulations are as follows:

1. Only primary account could apply for one free banner advert and application made by subordinate account will not be accepted.
  2. Each and every banner advertisement could only appear in one start-up site.
  3. Banner will be displayed randomly and members could not request for any fixed display.
  4. The website affiliated with those adverts could not be sub-domain.
  5. The site must not be any personal one or blog.
  6. Priority will be given for websites selling goods or promoting its own company.
  7. Application of such must be done via online customer services. Result will be notified via our Customer services after approval (Please attach the corresponding website).
  8. To ensure quality