Can anyone help me in choosing decent app to listen songs?

• Replies:6
Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 31, 2014, 3:53:01 PM via App

Hey, members I was looking for an app which I can use to stream music online. Any suggestion :? ? I tried searching over the playstore but couldn't get what actually i was looking for (thinking) ! Any suggestion :)

— modified on Aug 31, 2014, 3:53:41 PM

Senapus Petit
  • Forum posts: 70

Sep 2, 2014, 10:32:24 AM via Website

What about Soundcloud?
Spotify, Slacker radio, Deezer and Pandora are all the apps I know of.

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 2, 2014, 1:20:02 PM via Website

There are lot of applications for online music streaming like spotify, pandora, soundcloud, i generally use pandora it is best and i also suggest you pandora.

Senapus Petit
  • Forum posts: 70

Sep 2, 2014, 7:48:06 PM via Website

I use Soundcloud, I am a musician and share my stuff there.
I follow my favorite musicians and many upload music before even releasing it.
If you instead plan to listen to finished music from more popular sources, I guess Slacker Radio would fit you better

sadhinsahadat
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 2, 2014, 8:47:50 PM via Website

You can use The Slacker Radio to stream music online.

systango
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 12, 2014, 8:19:52 AM via Website

Looking for the best apps to stream all the songs you want to listen to?

Spotify:
If you aren't the "mixed bucket of tracks" kind of girl or boy and know exactly what you like, Spotify lets you create just exactly the type of experience you want from their library of over 25 million songs. It's one of the largest, if not the largest of any streaming music service currently available.
Rdio:
Rdio current houses about 20 million songs and offers many of the same features Spotify boasts. When it comes to app design, it's hard to beat Rdio's beautifully designed suite of apps for both iPhone and iPad.
Songza:
Songza is your personal music concierge. Select the type of music you want to listen to or tell Songza what you're doing and it will give you music suited for just that occasion.
Pandora:
Pandora is also a radio streaming service and while it's library is relatively small compared to the other guys — only around 1 million songs — it still has a great selection of music.
Beats Music:
Beats Music is the new kid on the block but don't be fooled as it's quickly becoming one of the very best at music curation and discovery.
Slacker:
Slacker brings to the table a library of 13 million songs, with a nice selection of indie artists. Premium Slacker subscribers can also save their favorite playlists for offline playback.