New. Loving android dev.

• Replies:5
Gary Simon
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 2, 2014, 2:17:49 AM via Website

I've been a web & graphics designer for well over a decade, but just recently stepped into native android app design and dev using android studio. I run a growing site + YT channel for design tutorials and I've put up a few regarding what I've learned so far in android. Hoping to get better so I can produce more content. Anyhow, that's it. ;)

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Sep 2, 2014, 6:00:13 AM via Website

Hey @Gary first of all welcome to AndroidPIT forum (hug)! So, you are a developer, means our Developer Forum is just the place ;)for you to work out with you skills. We do have Let me Show you my app thread where you can showcase your app to our community members, just be sure to read the guidelines over there ! (lightbulb) And if you ever want to chill out then we do have a Cafe AndroidPIT ! (music)

See ya around ! :)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 2, 2014, 6:54:47 AM via Website

Gary Simon

I've been a web & graphics designer for well over a decade, but just recently stepped into native android app design and dev using android studio. I run a growing site + YT channel for design tutorials and I've put up a few regarding what I've learned so far in android. Hoping to get better so I can produce more content. Anyhow, that's it. ;)

Hey welcome to androidpit, i saw your site tuts+, now all you need is to make a site for android and start posting some tutorial. See you around

Ready To Help You.

Gary Simon
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 2, 2014, 2:47:03 PM via Website

Hey, tuts+ isn't mine, I'm just a course instructor there. :)

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Sep 16, 2014, 4:08:41 PM via Website

Hey Gary sorry for the late reply! Welcome to AndroidPIT :D let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Otherwise, have fun :)