[APP - PREMIUM - FREE] Continuous secret audio recorder

• Replies:6
DevM
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 4, 2014, 3:10:13 PM via Website

The Proof Recorder is designed to secretly record in the background without interruption 24/7 and automatically erase recordings according to your preferences. If you have experienced something that you wish to keep on record, simply "stop" the recording and the last files recorded will be kept on your device.

Features:

• Secretly record in the background (no notifications or visible clues).
  • Start recording automatically at startup.
  • Partition your recordings into mutliple files of given length based on your preferences (from 1 minute to 15 minutes).
  • Keep only a given number of files and erase the oldest ones based on your preferences (up to 10 files).
  • Choose the format of the recording and the bit rate (quality).
  • Automatic restart of the recording even if the app is force closed or removed from the task manager.
  • Automatic pause of the recording in case you receive a call.
  • Files sored in the /Proof/ directory on your device's storage.
  • Possibility to set a time that matches your alarm clock schedule to pause recording for 15 minutes (the time you wake up, give or take a few "snoozes";) as some alarm apps do not start if the phone is recording audio.
  • No advertising.

Try it for free:
Google play store: Proof Recorder Free

Purchase the full version:
Google Play Store: Proof Recorder

Official website:
marmadeveloper.wix.com/proof

Adelaide Gross
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 5, 2014, 9:48:42 AM via Website

Audio Recorder ia a direct and real-time sound recorder software which offers professional recording features with MP3, WAV, AVI support. With it you can record sound from Microphone, Line-in, streaming audio from the Internet, or music played by Winamp, Windows Midea Player, Quick Time, Flash etc. It is able to automatically detect the recording formats your sound card supports and then set ther application's parameters for the best possible performance.

To record wih audio recorder:
1.Make sure you have an audio input device, such as a microphone, connected to your computer.

2.Open Sound Recorder by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Sound Recorder, and then, in the list of results, click Sound Recorder.

3.Click Start Recording.

4.To stop recording audio, click Stop Recording.

NOTICE: If you want to continue recording audio, click Cancel in the Save As dialog box, and then click Resume Recording. Continue to record sound, and then click Stop Recording.

5.Click the File name box, type a file name for the recorded sound, and then click Save to save the recorded sound as an audio file.

It's extremely easy to use audio recorder. Online discounts and coupons for digital audio recorder software are available here.

Raj arya
  • Forum posts: 85

Sep 7, 2015, 12:42:35 PM via Website

is this record calls too in hidden mode ?
i am eager to know to this type of app. currently using total recall call recording app , but no option to hide it !

BoostInstalls
  • Forum posts: 60

Sep 14, 2015, 6:48:23 AM via Website

Greate application guy, I have got it for enjoy
I see your downloads have just a few, why do you use boostinstalls.com to increase your rank and installs quickly

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Nov 7, 2018, 1:45:35 PM via Website

An interesting application, not necessarily to record unwanted conversations, but to be able to record a friendly conversation with the phone placed on the table but not displaying any apparent application to distract the discussion from the discussion.
The ideal case is a dedicated voice recorder, but as mobile phones are still in place, an application is needed for that too!

Spammer Gorden
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 21, 2019, 11:29:17 AM via Website

Audio Recorder is really charming especially Audio Capture from TunesKit. It helps me to record music from YouTube and downloads ay my favorite music on YouTube.

longer
  • Forum posts: 15

Feb 13, 2020, 3:19:55 AM via Website

So it's a recorder for mobile device.
But how about pc and mac? What if I want to record sound on my desktop?
Anyway, for these demands, Joyoshare Audio Recorder is going to do the job perfectly.
I use it to record sounds from both the system and the speaker, so that I can edit the recordings flexibly.