[GAME][FREE][2.3+]Jewels Quest – your journey to find lost jewels, diamonds & treasure!

• Replies:10
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 45

Sep 17, 2014, 5:49:13 PM via Website

Jewels Quest (Jewels Journey) is a Match-3 bejeweled game with creative gameplay & missions. You – the Captain – and your Sailors join a journey to find royal gems, jewels & treasure. This is a challenging adventure, where you go through dangerous lands and fight against strong enemy: pirates, monsters, other obstacles (ice, rock, and prison chain)!

Download game here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asqteam.jewelsquest

★ ★ ★ ★★ MAIN FEATURES of Jewels Quest (Jewels Journey)★ ★ ★ ★
✔ 144 Levels and 4 Worlds, including tropical forest, mountain, volcano area & snow world.
✔ Each level is unique, well designed, and full of fun and amazing challenges! New features and objects in each jewels world.
✔ Addictive missions: Break the ice, Release the chain, Kill the monsters, Get Jewels & Diamonds in specific time, Collect hidden Key & Boat.
✔ Connect Facebook to play with your friends. You can also share your high scores to your Facebook’s Wall.
✔ Try your best to get 16 special Achievements in Jewels Quest
✔ Easy and fun to play, but very challenge to fully master & get 3 stars on each level!
✔ Coolest & sharp Jewels/Diamonds. Characters in game: Captain, Sailors, Pirate, Monster, Secret Key, Boat…
✔ Smoothly effects, amazing music & interaction sound, nice graphics, beautiful backgrounds.

★ ★ ★ ★ HOW TO PLAY Jewels Quest (Jewels Journey) ★ ★ ★ ★
✔ Swap the jewels to match 3 in a line to remove them
✔ Match 4 jewels can get Thunder Jewels Miner booster. Use Thunder Jewels Miner to eliminate jewels in one column or one row.
✔ Match 5 jewels can get Jewels Magic booster. Use Jewels Magic can eliminate all Jewels of that color
✔ Match jewels in T shape or L shape can get Diamond Blast booster. Use Diamond Blast to boom/destroy a region of 9 cells
✔ For the frozen jewel or ice jewel, it cannot be move, but can be released by eliminating jewels around.
✔ For the chained jewel or locked jewel, it cannot be move, but can be destroyed by eliminating jewels inside.
✔ For the rock, it is a obstacle, but can be destroyed by eliminating jewels around.
If you love Match-3 bejeweled game & diamond games, you must try Jewels Quest (Jewels Journey)! Have fun and enjoy the game.

★ ★ ★ ★MISSIONS in Jewels Quest (Jewels Journey)★ ★ ★ ★
✔ Get Jewels & Diamonds in specific time: try to match jewels as quick as possible in a specific time to reach target scores
✔ Break the ice: release all frozen jewels within a specific moves
✔ Release the chain: release all locked jewels within a specific moves
✔ Kill the monsters: destroy all the monsters within a specific moves. You can use Thunder Jewels Miner, Jewels Magic, or Diamond Blast booster to kill them. Be careful with their strengthen – they can make a jewel cell become frozen jewel, chained jewel, or rock!
✔ Collect hidden Key & Boat: move the Key & Boat to the bottom at the jewels puzzle within a specific moves.
The effects & animations when using Thunder Jewels Miner, Jewels Magic, Diamond Blast boosters, release frozen/locked jewels, kill the monsters… will make you impress!

★ ★ ★ ★ OUR CONTACT for Jewels Quest (Jewels Journey) ★ ★ ★ ★
ღ To help us to meet your expectations about this jewels game, please send your feedback to theateam.android@gmail.com - Thanks!
ღ Already a fan of Jewels Quest (Jewels Journey)? Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Google Plus to get more interesting news:

Let become a jewels master to find lost royal gems, jewels & diamonds!
Thanks for your supporting.
ASQTeam

— modified on Oct 27, 2014, 1:27:36 PM by moderator

Love Mobile
  • Forum posts: 6

Sep 23, 2014, 5:36:59 AM via Website

The graphics are so beautiful. Very challenging missions levels. I must try many times to pass them.
Hope more levels coming soon...

Deactivated Account

Sep 23, 2014, 5:56:06 PM via Website

Love Mobile

The graphics are so beautiful. Very challenging missions levels. I must try many times to pass them.
Hope more levels coming soon...

Thank you!
Play more and have fun.
Lot of challenge level waiting for you...
Don't forget to like out fanpage to update information about the game.

Lovely Candy
  • Forum posts: 30

Oct 3, 2014, 10:50:08 AM via Website

Good Jewel game! I like the effect. It easy to play but hard to get 3 star.
I can't put my phone down when playing this game.
A game worth to try!

Deactivated Account

Oct 8, 2014, 5:43:28 AM via Website

Lovely Candy

Good Jewel game! I like the effect. It easy to play but hard to get 3 star.
I can't put my phone down when playing this game.
A game worth to try!

Very glad to here that!
We'll try more to make the game bester.
Play more and have fun!
Thank!

creative life
  • Forum posts: 160

Oct 21, 2014, 5:01:00 PM via Website

Very good gameplay and beautiful graphics.
I can put my phone down when playing it.
Addicted game!

Bartosz Garus
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 27, 2014, 12:54:29 PM via Website

This is the kind of a game that I love to play when im in train/plane. Takes time to pass through and get 3 stars. And also i like it is addictive ;)

Deactivated Account

Nov 3, 2014, 4:58:13 PM via Website

creative life

Very good gameplay and beautiful graphics.
I can put my phone down when playing it.
Addicted game!

Bartosz Garus

This is the kind of a game that I love to play when im in train/plane. Takes time to pass through and get 3 stars. And also i like it is addictive ;)

Very glad thay you like this game!
hope you have lot of fun and relax playing our game!

— modified on Nov 3, 2014, 4:58:48 PM

Lovely Candy
  • Forum posts: 30

Nov 13, 2014, 5:39:00 PM via Website

Good gameplay but very challege. I'm stuck on level 59. anyone pass this level? please help

Deactivated Account

Nov 19, 2014, 2:46:01 PM via Website

Lovely Candy

Good gameplay but very challege. I'm stuck on level 59. anyone pass this level? please help

Hi friend, thank for playing our game.
Did you pass this level?
If you till stuck in it, try to combine the Magic booster and the Diamond Blast booster to have the special effect, it help you easy to pass the hard level.
Hope enjoy playing game.

Deactivated Account

Dec 3, 2014, 5:51:19 PM via Website

Hi friends,

What level are you on in Jewels Quest?

Are you stuck? post here so everyone can help you.