[Super App] CyberShuffle - Rewrite Essays!

• Replies:9
Rajat Vaghani
  • Forum posts: 18

Sep 21, 2014, 3:30:25 AM via Website

Google Play Link - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cybershuffle

First such app on Play Store

An excellent app made to help you write and rewrite articles, essays, web pages and other text.
Copy paste a lot from Wikipedia or Google? Use this and never get caught again!

And whats the best thing about it? NO INTERNET NEEDED!

With a list of 8000+ synonyms (and adding more everyday), get excellent results making your text stand out.

Very simple usability -

• Write/Paste your text into the text area
  • Click on Confirm
  • Choose either of the 6 Substitute options

Hope you like it and find it useful

--- Example ---

Sample Text Provided:
Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, 'and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice 'without pictures or conversation?'

Result:
Alice was starting to get very exhausted of seated by her sister on the bank, and of having not anything to do: one time or two times she had glanced into the publication her sister was reading, but it had no images or dialogues in it, 'and what is the use of a book,' considered Alice 'without images or conversation?'

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Dec 7, 2019, 1:53:47 AM via Website

what about studying and having personal ideas and points of view instead of cheating, copying and pasting and using apps ?

Lachlan Gatehou
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 27, 2021, 1:18:44 AM via Website

Hi, this is an interesting option, but I also advocate high quality and respect for copyright. I am also a lazy student, so I often look for interesting and new ways that will be useful to me.

When I first used a writing service to get an academic paper written a year ago, I felt somewhat guilty. It didn’t feel right. But as months passed by, I was hit by the reality of carrying on studies while having a part-time job. Over time, my opinion about professional writing services has changed.

Now I view these companies from a different perspective. I think they do more good than harm for students who are burdened with unbearable responsibilities.

I know some university students, even PhD candidates who take their studies seriously but often use professional writing services. The point is to save time for something more valuable and meaningful.

I agree with the growing number of educators who hold the opinion that formal education, even in some renowned institutions, puts too much emphasis on writing assignments. Due to this practice, formal education has become dry and boring, and a regular student simply hates the process of earning a degree.

For me, finding a good writing service has been a process of trial and error. I had used three other companies before I found Papersowl.com. Whether I need to work on a research paper, thesis, dissertation or essay, I can find a qualified writer on PapersOwl and get the job done.

And while the writer works on the boring and tedious assignment, I can do things that add value to my life. I can visit the library, read a book, and conduct some research and analysis. And all these activities help me maintain a high GPA.

For me, working with a professional writer is an opportunity to improve my writing skill. I prefer to view it as a form of collaboration, and it is likely to have a positive impact on my life in the long run.

Whether you are a high school student or diploma student struggling with your coursework, you can find a constructive way to use a writing service. Rather than doing you harm, a professional writer can help you maintain a balance between your personal and academic commitments.

With that said, finding a reliable writing service can be challenging. If you read some online reviews and use your commonsense, you will end up finding a company you can rely on. Good luck!

Michael Bates

Jan 24, 2022, 10:55:56 AM via Website

Thanks Alot and beautiful

Michael Bates

Jan 24, 2022, 10:57:04 AM via Website

At Dissertations Land, we try to re-innovate academic success. And that is the reason why we are so famous amongst students for our lightning As we have been providing students with the most unbelievable benefits. And not just that but we have always made sure to offer students with the chance to own academic success.

musicq821
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 4, 2022, 9:22:26 PM via Website

While deciding on where to buy dissertations, consider these factors. Price is dependent on the number of pages and lead time. You can easily find prices on writing platforms uk-dissertation.com . As a student, you may have limited time to complete your dissertation. It would be best to get assistance from a service provider that offers affordable and high-quality services. But be wary of scams! Read on to learn more about the best ways to avoid such scams.

— modified on Jun 4, 2022, 9:22:51 PM

Dima Santarskiy
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 8, 2022, 12:21:12 PM via Website

Looking for a lab report writing service? The Internet is a surprisingly confusing place. A quick search on Google turns up 199,000,000 results. That is so many results that the search engine algorithms cannot tell the difference between scam and legitimate companies. So you are left to wade through the mixed reviews and results in order to find a reliable one. This will not only waste your time but also your money. Fortunately, there is a solution: lab report writing services are now available online.

Pavel
  • Forum posts: 25

Jul 24, 2022, 4:09:36 PM via Website

good app

carlrow
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 15, 2022, 11:14:36 AM via Website

thanks a lot for help!

Matt Carter
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 11, 2022, 8:45:41 AM via Website

Yes We know some college understudies, even PhD competitors who treat their examinations in a serious way yet frequently utilize proficient composing administrations. The main point is to save time for something more important and significant. COUPONJINN.COM

— modified on Oct 12, 2022, 12:42:50 PM