Hello AndroidPit

• Replies:6
ParkingArcade
  • Forum posts: 32

Sep 22, 2014, 5:16:31 PM via Website

Hi all,

I'm glad to be part of this community and I hope to make new friends here.
I have a OnePlus One phone and I love playing games like Asphalt 8 and Plants vs Zombies 2.

I've also released my first Android game, but I will talk about this in another thread. ;)

Best regards to all!
John

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Sep 23, 2014, 3:50:53 AM via App

ParkingArcade

Hi all,

I'm glad to be part of this community and I hope to make new friends here.
I have a OnePlus One phone and I love playing games like Asphalt 8 and Plants vs Zombies 2.

I've also released my first Android game, but I will talk about this in another thread. ;)

Best regards to all!
John

Hello,

Welcome to AndroidPIT, I glad that you choose to became part of us. :) So, you have OPO how does it feels to have one :D I also love playing Asphalt8 have you showcased your gaming application over our Let me Show you my app section ? :)

ParkingArcade

ParkingArcade
  • Forum posts: 32

Sep 23, 2014, 12:36:16 PM via Website

Hello John,

I guess I'm lucky to have a OnePlus One and I love it. It has a great display and better battery life compared to my previous Samsung Galaxy S2.
Great device for gaming, video / foto, etc. 54,87GB internal storage. :D

Regarding my App, yes I've made a new tread: https://www.nextpit.com/forum/619715/free-game-3d-army-tank-parking

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 23, 2014, 7:11:44 PM via Website

ParkingArcade

Hello John,

I guess I'm lucky to have a OnePlus One and I love it. It has a great display and better battery life compared to my previous Samsung Galaxy S2.
Great device for gaming, video / foto, etc. 54,87GB internal storage. :D

Regarding my App, yes I've made a new tread: https://www.nextpit.com/forum/619715/free-game-3d-army-tank-parking

Hey Welcome to androidpit. See you around

— modified on Sep 24, 2014, 12:29:17 AM by moderator

Ready To Help You.

ParkingArcade

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Sep 26, 2014, 6:23:20 PM via Website

Hey John, welcome to the AndroidPIT forum! Great to have you here :D

ParkingArcade

systango
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 29, 2014, 3:06:51 PM via Website

Hello all , I am glade to be a part of this community. Systango is a Web App. Mobile App. All Apps.development compay in Uk US, and Australia.