WHAT'S ANDROID L?

• Replies:3
RBK
  • Forum posts: 50

Oct 7, 2014, 4:59:04 PM via App

HeyO...im concerned that what is ANDROID L. ..im sorry I dnt know, bt there is nothing I can do:-/...

sum of my frnds say it the new android OS named Lollipop (L), sum say its new phone, sum say blah blah blah...

wats it really? ? I wanna know, ifvu know then tell me...for the sake of ANDROID:-P. ..no, seriously tell me

-@RBKruler

— modified on Oct 7, 2014, 4:59:43 PM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 13, 2014, 12:42:49 PM via Website

Well, Android L for now is nothing but another rumour, (silly)why I am saying it a rumour because officials haven't talked about it yet. I am sure you must be aware about Google Android naming policy, what they do is whenever they update the Android version they give names. It's similar like when a new baby is born you give name to differentiate it from others. So, they were doing is naming their version Alphabetically like:

C upcake (1.5)
D onut (1.6)
E clairs (2.0 - 2.1)
F royo (2.2 - 2.2.3)
G ingerbread (2.3 - 2.3.7)
H oneyComb (3.0 - 3.2.6)
I ce-cream Sandwich (4.0 - 4.0.4)
J ellyBean (4.1 - 4.3.1)
K itKat (4.4 - 4.4.4)

So by looking at the trend it looks like next version is going to be named with " L " but the name haven't been decided yet but the Developer preview has been launched and that's the reason some naming is required and people started calling it "Android L" means we know that name of next version is going to start from the name "L" but we don't know what it would be ?? (thinking). Now I guess you have get the idea what's Android L now tell me what do you think its going to be named we know that Android versions have been developed under a confectionary theme code-name means we have some names like Lollipop, Lassi, LimePie ..... etc :D Anyway our wait is soon going to be over October 15th is on our door and I think Google will speak out this time, I am keeping my fingers crossed. (lightbulb)

— modified on Oct 13, 2014, 5:03:23 PM

RBK
  • Forum posts: 50

Oct 15, 2014, 4:35:53 PM via App

Dude...salute...#respect...got my all d answers in one reply...

@RBKruler #thnx #15October excitement