Win a OnePlus One invite here!

• Replies:15
  • Closed
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Oct 8, 2014, 5:12:54 PM via Website

We've got a OnePlus One invite, thanks to our very own forum moderator mobilecrackers!
And it is up for grabs!
To be the lucky one to get the invite, you must:

The countdown has already started, which means you have about 4 hours to participate. Then we will randomly choose one of the participants and email you the invite as soon as the competition is done. You then have one hour to make your purchase.

Make it quick people, the clock is ticking!

Sumaiahperminder singhShaibal MuhtadeeJosh G.Varun Kumar Thalankiafter5hockJohn SDeactivated AccountSambit RaoSaragon

Saragon
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 8, 2014, 5:47:28 PM via Website

Oneplus one!!
I want to be the first ONE in Israel to have oneplus one!

Luka

Oct 8, 2014, 5:51:53 PM via App

I want this amazing device, because i think its the most unique, the best and carefully developed smartphone.

— modified on Oct 8, 2014, 5:55:58 PM

Lucky_G

Oct 8, 2014, 5:58:50 PM via Website

For once in my life I'd like a top quality phone. Preferably, one with a battery life more than the 20 minutes offered by my S4 mini.

Imagine, a Oneplus One, yours and the first out of your friends to get one . . . . what a dream!

Sambit Rao

Oct 8, 2014, 5:59:57 PM via Website

A phone with cyanogen ,faster cpu,Best in class gpu .... specs that can compete every high end smartphone....so give me a reason why shouldn't i be interested?

— modified on Oct 8, 2014, 6:14:25 PM

Minoj Selveraj

Oct 8, 2014, 6:31:15 PM via Website

I would like to try to get an OnePlus One invitation here.. let me see if I be the first in Sri lanka or within my friends! Thank you AndroidPit!

Navkaran

Oct 8, 2014, 6:38:53 PM via App

everyone wants it
THE FLAGSHIP KILLER!!!!!
damn I'm in love with it
I have been waiting for it since months,
from the very first day
pllzzzzzz
I'm dying for that invite

Rutatizibwabwengye Karyashenda

Oct 8, 2014, 6:40:52 PM via Website

I need this gorgeous phone one plus to prove to Ugandans that there are also very nice phones that stand out from the crowd of usual ones. Running kit kat with an hd display! I need it now now!!

Deactivated Account

Oct 8, 2014, 6:54:01 PM via Website

I'd love the Oneplus One because I need a new phone. I get my service through Cricket. They are switching over from cmda to gsm because of the fact that they were bought out by AT&T. My s4 which I bought this April will no longer work on their network. I also really like everything I've seen about the One. The camera, the processor, and the price.

Bhargav prajapati

Oct 8, 2014, 7:19:42 PM via Website

Oneplus one....
I want this amazing smartphone. ...First in my town...

angela luk

Oct 8, 2014, 8:15:22 PM via Website

i want to this device which has all the features I want.

Patrick Chandler

Oct 8, 2014, 8:17:54 PM via Website

Would love to have a one plus one phone to rival my wife's iPhone 6+! Show her that android is king!

Deactivated Account

Oct 8, 2014, 8:37:32 PM via Website

The OnePlus one has all the features what other premium phones have but for cheaper price. It has very good specs something like display resolution, processor, Memory and Camera...

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Oct 8, 2014, 9:18:08 PM via Website

Thank you all for participating! We have chosen a winner who has just been contacted! But don't be sad, we will have more giveaways like this soon, and even a OnePlus One Invite in the near future. So stay tuned and in the meantime, thanks for participating! :D

Deactivated Account

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Oct 8, 2014, 9:24:35 PM via Website

Enjoy the OnePlus One.

Ready To Help You.

Shashnk Sharrma

Oct 8, 2014, 9:34:22 PM via Website

I want this Amazing device as it is the ONE which will give all its competitors like Samsung, HTC, Apple & Xiaomi run for their money.