How to transfer contacts from Android device to PC

• Replies:44
HimyNio
  • Forum posts: 11

Oct 10, 2014, 5:20:25 AM via Website

How can I transfer contacts from Android device to PC?I have many important contacts save my Samsung phone.I want to save them to my computer.but I don't know how to copy these contacts from my Android device to my contacts.any idea?please free tell me.thank you.
After the test, I find the MobiKin Assistant for Android work well. It help me a lots, there is a detailed contents teach me how to transfer contacts from android to computer. If you have the same question, you can have a try. Hope this helps!

Learn from: https://www.mobikin.com/android-backup/transfer-contacts-from-android-to-computer.html

Best regards
HimyNio

— modified on Aug 4, 2017, 9:05:57 AM

SorinRakesh C.Werf AbbDeactivated AccountDeactivated AccountDeactivated AccountDeactivated Account

Animesh Kumar
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 10, 2014, 6:13:06 AM via Website

Well, you can download moborobo app, it really works good.

zxcv qwer
  • Forum posts: 19

Oct 10, 2014, 11:35:53 AM via Website

To transfer android phone contents to computer easily, you can try an Android Assistant. It would help you move android data to computer easily. how to transfer contacts from android to computer

— modified on Aug 4, 2017, 9:12:52 AM

Deactivated AccountDeactivated Account

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 10, 2014, 1:42:29 PM via App

HimyNio

How can I transfer contacts from Android device to PC?I have many important contacts save my Samsung phone.I want to save them to my computer.but I don't know how to copy these contacts from my Android device to my contacts.any idea?please free tell me.thank you.

Best regards
HimyNio

Well, @HimyNio I would say the best way for you would be downloading and installing Samsung Kies over you PC and using it you can transfer contacts from your Samsung device to PCjust by connecting your device with the help of USB. :) See if this helps you out !

SorinDeactivated Account

Paul Douglas

Oct 10, 2014, 4:33:38 PM via Website

You could also sync them to Google Contacts and then you can access them on your PC by going to https://www.google.com/contacts

Sorin

Deppon Lian
  • Forum posts: 17

Oct 11, 2014, 6:29:57 PM via Website

Gmail and Samsung Kies

marzrosiye
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 30, 2015, 2:51:21 AM via Website

to transfer contacts from Android device to PC. you export your contacts vcf format to save in your SD card. After that, you can use Samsung Kies to save it on your computer, or upload to Dropbox and download from it on computer. some easy methods you can have a try.
Besides, RecoveryAndroid Phone Transfer is a better option for you to easy backup your contacts on PC. if you want to do so, get it from internet. :)

Deactivated Account

DROIDLILP
  • Forum posts: 16

May 29, 2015, 11:53:33 AM via Website

You can use Apowersoft Phone Manager to transfer your contacts from Android to PC. 1.Download this program on PC and connect your Android to PC through USB cable. 2.Go to "Contacts" and then click "Export" button. You can quickly transfer contacts to computer.

Bobby Inc

Martha Penniman
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 4, 2015, 10:06:50 AM via Website

I think you can try this way to transfer contacts from Android phone to pc : Open your Contacts from your Android phone.Press the Menu button and then select the More option from the list of menu items. Select the Import/Export option to proceed. After clicking on Import/Export, you can Select your choice of Export to either SIM card or to SD card. Sync contacts with Google Gmail.And you can save them to the computer.
I hope this can be helpful!

— modified on Jun 6, 2015, 6:18:15 AM

Hhjsdh

Pixelape
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 4, 2015, 11:34:04 AM via Website

you can export your synced contacts from your google account in browser (from a PC)

follow this link contacts.google.com

— modified on Jun 4, 2015, 11:35:29 AM

Neelesh Patel
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 7, 2015, 1:19:37 PM via Website

Martha Penniman

I think you can try this way to transfer contacts from Galaxy S6 to pc : Open your Contacts from your Android phone.Press the Menu button and then select the More option from the list of menu items. Select the Import/Export option to proceed. After clicking on Import/Export, you can Select your choice of Export to either SIM card or to SD card. Sync contacts with Google Gmail.And you can save them to the computer.
I hope this can be helpful!

Hey, I also use this program to transfer contacts to my Sony phone, it's easy!

— modified on Jun 11, 2015, 5:30:52 PM

Cgvmellii
  • Forum posts: 14

Jun 18, 2015, 9:19:10 AM via Website

Richard

Samsung device, you can download Samsung Kies from their website.
If you use a GMail account and keep them sync to it, then export them from GMail.
More, google Android contact transfer tool.

Yes,samsung kies is one good choose.

zenwood

Jun 18, 2015, 12:32:57 PM via Website

You can transfer contact from Android to PC

1. Connect to computer
  2. Import/export contact list
  3. Choose Vcard files to save your contacts
  4. Download Andriod transfer which provide multiple option to move your address book
  5. Get your data transferred

Zen
Android developer at Technoduce

Alberta Johnson
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 18, 2015, 5:59:04 PM via Website

The best solution and most efficient would be to download Syncdroid on both your computer and your phone.

Jose Pepe
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 18, 2015, 8:59:16 PM via Website

I use google gmail and contacts to backup all my info. i think its the best option if you have various android devices

Lily Meester
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 4, 2015, 8:09:05 AM via Website

Hey, try Jihosoft Android Manager. It can transfer contacts from Samsung phone to computer for backup. Your contacts will be exported to HTML file and allow printing.

— modified on Aug 4, 2015, 8:09:43 AM

Karlie Kloss

Aug 11, 2015, 11:05:09 AM via Website

Don't spam.

Little Stacy

Nov 16, 2015, 10:25:14 AM via Website

:DYeah, thanks 4 your sharing! In fact, we can also use a free tool to transfer Android contacts to PC wirelessly. It's very helpful because it allows us to transfer nearly everything from Android to PC.

Bobby Inc

Ewart MacLucas
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 11, 2015, 7:19:09 AM via Website

Well, to transfer contacts from Android device to PC, simply download and launch Android Transfer on your PC. Then, follow the onscreen instructions to connect your Android phone to PC via a USB cable or QR code. Once click "Contacts" on the right panel you'll see a list of your call records.

AExpert Fernando
  • Forum posts: 77

Dec 11, 2015, 8:19:05 AM via Website

I also tried it mate it's really working. Google do have lots of amazing apps.

Kevin Leung
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 11, 2015, 9:25:59 AM via Website

I think we're missing the point here, the point he's trying to make is really MobiKin Assistant (laughing)

Deactivated Account

Dec 30, 2015, 8:31:00 AM via Website

Jnisttyy

It is so easy to transfer android contacts to google account.
Go to Settings on your Android phone and choose "Accounts and Sync" (or similar). Enter your Google account details and enable sync. Your phone contacts and Google Contacts will now synchronise.
Just see this guide to help you transfer android contacts to computer ,like name, phone number, email address, job title, company, etc

— modified on Dec 30, 2015, 8:32:30 AM

stellarshort
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 24, 2016, 10:50:25 AM via Website

No matter the contacts from Samsung Galaxy A, Galaxy S, or other series, you can transfer them to computer with Android Manager. You can also manage your contacts, like add, edit, delete, etc. on the computer after switching to PC. Besides transferring Android contacts to vCard, you are also enabled to copy Android contacts to PC by Outlook Express, Outlook 2003/2007/2010, Windows Live Mail and Windows Address book.

— modified on Apr 6, 2016, 5:59:36 AM

Spencer Lee
  • Forum posts: 24

Jun 2, 2016, 4:06:53 AM via Website

There are 3 ways to transfer contacts from Android device to PC
Method 1: Export Android Contacts to SD Card
1.Open the Contacts app on your Android phone. Press the Menu button to show the menu list.
2.Click on the “Import/Export” option, then choose “Export to SD card” or “Export to USB storage” to backup Android contacts in vCard file.
3.Then connect the SD card or USB storage to computer and transfer the vCard file to any folder you like for safe backup.

Method 2:Backup Android Contacts to Gmail Account
1.Go to your phone’s settings. Scroll through this menu and press the “Backup and reset” tab.
2.Make sure the “Back up my data” tab is checked. As soon as you add contact to your Android, it will get synced to your Gmail account.
3.Log into your Gmail account, choose the contacts you want to backup and click More > Export to save contacts to PC in vCard file.

Method 3: Backup contacts using Jihosoft Phone Transfer
1.Run Android Contacts Backup on your PC and connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable.
2.Click on “Backup Your Phone” at the bottom right and let the program automatically detect your Android phone.
3.Choose “Contacts” from the listed file types and click “Start Copy” to backup contacts on Android to PC.

Sorin

Olivia Black
  • Forum posts: 15

Jun 12, 2016, 11:23:43 AM via Website

In fact, you can try this Android Manager. I've use it for a long time and the program has never let me down. Transfering contacts from an Android phone to PC can be an easy thing.

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 12, 2016, 7:56:12 PM via Website

Hfjalbiinn

[Samsung Transfer][1] allows you to backup all data, including contacts, text messages, music, apps, videos, photos from samsung galaxy phone to PC. It support various android devices :Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4/S3/Note 5/Note 4/Note 3/Note 2, HTC , Sony Xperia, Motorola,LG, Google and more.

[1]: http://goo.gl/h3QdK5

Just use Samsung Kies from Samsung themselves for backup of data.

Why use a third party software to backup Samsung phones when the official backup software from Samsung is available?

It is safer to use official software from Samsung than a third party software.

https://www.samsung.com/kies/

Samsung Kies from Samsung lets you backup contacts, schedules, memos, messages, call history, photos, videos, alarms, bookmarks, and miscellaneous preferences.

Sorin

Werf Abb
  • Forum posts: 22

Jul 5, 2016, 9:59:35 AM via Website

I will check it later :)
I tried Android Mobile Manager, feel good to transfer contacts, can save the format as you like and you can also view and print them on computer.

— modified on Apr 11, 2017, 10:58:08 AM

Hong Mun

Sep 8, 2016, 8:54:47 AM via Website

samsung kies or try to export the contacts from setting, then import to ur new phone

Rnimama

Dec 11, 2016, 8:20:03 AM via Website

Base on without any data losing , you would better use any transfer tools to backup android contacts to computer ,I recommend Android Data manager to you , which is capable of swithing from android to computer
You can syncing contacts ,messages,photos,videos,files,music between android and computer

— modified on Apr 2, 2017, 1:04:30 PM

Hejfdert

Dec 19, 2016, 1:50:22 AM via Website

In my opinion , because the android and computer is different operating system , if you move data between differen two phones casually, maybe it can bring some unnecessary trouble in your work or life

Ava brewer

Dec 26, 2016, 9:25:52 AM via Website

There are some apps that you can use to transfer contacts and files..

I have a china web design apps and still working on it.

Stephen Bradley
  • Forum posts: 10

Jan 19, 2017, 5:02:59 AM via Website

Outlook should be the best solution.

shwentaa
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 19, 2017, 8:29:57 AM via Website

Seriously ..I also facing this problem how to transfer my contacts in PC can anyone Help ? Not: i m iphone user :D

— modified on Jan 19, 2017, 8:31:00 AM

Rakesh C.

Feb 7, 2017, 1:20:22 PM via Website

Hello, HimyNio, thanks for sharing very helpful.

J.YO

Apr 14, 2017, 2:58:24 AM via Website

Sure , but you need to avoid the Android data will get lost

Damweiss

Apr 14, 2017, 4:48:45 AM via Website

The Android Data Manager can sync and backup the Android data to computer in a way

Iannsfer
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 1, 2017, 12:25:54 PM via Website

Well . i get what i want , thanks

Uooker

Nov 28, 2018, 7:10:05 AM via Website

Once your computer has been contented to your Android, the contacts can be back up to computer , as long s you can view them on your computer.

Nguyễn Hoàng
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 2, 2018, 4:59:26 AM via Website

use app anywhere on google play !!

nongdan00nongdan99span9xnongdan9xz

Jerry Noah

Dec 4, 2018, 10:12:04 AM via Website

See if AirMore can assist you. I use it to transfer data between my mobile phone and my computer.

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Mar 22, 2019, 3:14:11 AM via Website

To transfer contacts from Android device to PC,you need to connect your device to computer.With Android assistant program,you can make it easily.It allows user to transfer thw whole files between computer and Android with a simple click.

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jul 30, 2019, 7:36:05 AM via Website

There is an simple way to move contacts-move contacts from Android to computer with USB only.
Google also has the function to help user backup contacts to computer.