Transfer app

• Replies:2
Carlos Castellanos
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 10, 2014, 1:59:16 PM via Website

Hello everyone., can someone please help me to find out how to transfer phone application to the SD CARD.. Can you please sent instructions to my Email address.. Admin Edit: Please don't post your personal email address I would appreciate it very much and thank you for your time and in this matter....

— modified on Oct 10, 2014, 2:11:33 PM by moderator

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 10, 2014, 2:47:59 PM via App

Hey @Carlos I would first ask you which version of Android you are running because not all version of Android support moving applications to SD card. :) currently it's only available over Jellybean platform, so if you are running KitKat its a no go :( until or unless you root your device. So, if that's the case then better wait for Android L (thinking).

P.S: I have modified your post please don't post your personal email address seeking answers you can get your answer over you forum post.

— modified on Oct 10, 2014, 3:04:10 PM

Carlos Castellanos
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 10, 2014, 3:04:13 PM via Website

John F.

Hey @Carlos I would first ask you which version of Android you are running because not all version of Android support moving applications to SD card. :) currently it's only available over Jellybean platform, so if you are running KitKat its a no go :( until or unless you root your device.

P.S: I have modified your post please don't post your personal email address seeking answers you can get your answer over you forum post.
I'm using Android version 4.2.2 thank you for your help