IRITATED BY LAGS AND HANGS OF PHONE

• Replies:16
RBK
  • Forum posts: 50

Oct 11, 2014, 9:56:58 AM via App

GUYS PLZ HELP ME,

MY SAMSUNG GALAXY CORE IS VERY MUCH LAGGING...I WANNA SUGGESTIONS TO REMOVE THE LAGS...COZ NOW IT THE LIMIT, I M SO MUCH FRUSTRATED BY IT...PLZ HELP ME:-(:'(

@RBKruler

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 11, 2014, 10:31:59 AM via Website

Well, @RBK if yoh are soo much irritated (angry) and can't take it anymore then I am going to advise you to backup you data and perform a complete factory reset of your device(lightbulb) but if you don't want to do that have a look over post Why my Android Phone is running slow? I am sure that's enough to get you out from freaky situation.:)

Erwin Siron
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 12, 2014, 2:19:35 AM via Website

RBK

GUYS PLZ HELP ME,

MY SAMSUNG GALAXY CORE IS VERY MUCH LAGGING...I WANNA SUGGESTIONS TO REMOVE THE LAGS...COZ NOW IT THE LIMIT, I M SO MUCH FRUSTRATED BY IT...PLZ HELP ME:-(:'(

you can install 360 security it helps fix the lags in my phone or you can factory reset it
@RBKruler

— modified on Oct 12, 2014, 6:20:17 AM by moderator

MasterChat
  • Forum posts: 66

Oct 12, 2014, 6:03:39 AM via Website

RBK

GUYS PLZ HELP ME,

@RBKruler
Do you have application like clean master or 360+?

— modified on Oct 12, 2014, 6:21:24 AM by moderator

RBK

Oct 12, 2014, 10:06:05 AM via App

I had master clean n also 360...I got bored by 360 coz of its kiddy look and clean master actually made my phone slower and laggy, so I uninstalled it too..& jst uninstalled du booster..again lag prob...im li'l scared to do factory reset...I feel lyk it will remove my contacts and watsapp chats...advice me the correct way frnz

@(confused:-|)RBKruler:'(:O

— modified on Oct 12, 2014, 10:07:40 AM

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Oct 12, 2014, 12:56:50 PM via Website

A lot of issues can cause your phone to run slower than normal, but normally it's apps running in the background. Firstly, check settings/apps/running apps first, and see if there are any unusual apps running. If there's anything that you haven't used recently then force close it, or if there are any that you don't use uninstall them. Also sift through your apps and uninstall any you don't need or use; a lot of apps have background services that cause nasty side effects or use a huge amount of resources. The phone has 1Gb RAM so it should be able to run quite a few apps, but with it being a Samsung a lot of RAM will be taken up by TouchWiz (the user UI) so clean up your homescreen of unnecessary widgets. You could also try an app called Greenify: it hibernates apps so that they use less RAM/battery, whereas app killers/RAM optimisers close apps, some of which then try to reopen causing a cycle that burns your battery and uses even more RAM. Also try cleaning your app caches (you don't really need an app for that: reboot your phone) and see if it makes a difference.
Like I said, there can be several causes and this is the simplest answer. You could root your phone, remove the stock launcher and use a third party launcher which would certainly speed it up, or even flash a custom rom, but these are pretty extreme things to do just because your phone is lagging.

Sinkster

RBK

Oct 12, 2014, 1:22:36 PM via App

everything is clear roger:-P. ..I mean still lags...and the main lag cums whenever I use Google Chrome>:-(...so I moved to opera mini:-)...bt I still luv d simplicity of Google Chrome btw...cuz opera mini doesn't have the integnito tab (so they call it)....so Idk wats d matter wid Google nd Google Chrome. .

-@RBKruler

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Oct 12, 2014, 3:39:53 PM via App

Chrome and Facebook are probably the two worst apps for using memory/battery even when they're closed. It's due to syncing and cache building.

Sinkster

MasterChat

Oct 12, 2014, 3:50:01 PM via Website

RBK

everything is clear roger:-P. ..I mean still lags...and the main lag cums whenever I use Google Chrome>:-(...so I moved to opera mini:-)...bt I still luv d simplicity of Google Chrome btw...cuz opera mini doesn't have the integnito tab (so they call it)....so Idk wats d matter wid Google nd Google Chrome. .

-@RBKruler

Do you have battery doctor with you? It is helpful killing running apps automatically.

RBK

Oct 15, 2014, 4:33:24 PM via App

Nope

but i hv tried clean master and battery doctor..even du booster..even 360..bt they became the reason for more lag and ultimately they got cleaned up (#uninstalled) frm mah phone...suggest me sumthing else bros

@RBKruler #LagAvoidConversation

MasterChat

Oct 16, 2014, 3:49:47 PM via Website

I'm wondering why these apps doesn't help even a bit. How long you have this lagging issue?

RBK

Oct 16, 2014, 5:48:37 PM via App

since long...it has now reduced..bt sumtyms it comes suddenly..without giving a pre-warning :-P..jst joking..bt it cums...

plz help and advice @RBKruler

Vitors
  • Forum posts: 33

Oct 20, 2014, 3:38:17 AM via Website

Smartphones are like computers from time to time you have to format it completely and start from 0...

MasterChat

Oct 30, 2014, 2:18:03 PM via Website

The still remains unresolved?

RBK

Oct 31, 2014, 5:32:16 PM via App

mmmmmm...not...bt I hv to press the home button to exit..jst now I updated my phone's firmware and it started lagging as I opened an app..it freezed and I had to press the home button n then clear it frm running in background..

?? wat to do ??

@RBKruler

MasterChat

Nov 1, 2014, 2:59:09 AM via Website

Maybe you should consider replacing your phone by now if it isn't functional anymore.

RBK

Nov 1, 2014, 5:24:09 AM via App

ohhh sh*t...dats nuts XD