Samsung Galaxy S3 - Mobile network fail after Hardware reset

• Replies:2
Naveen Muthumani
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 2, 2014, 6:56:46 AM via Website

Hi ,
Recently i did a factory reset as well as Hardware reset.. But after reset im facing a failure in registration with service provider. can any one help me how to proceed next with registration? nothing is working except few inbuild applications..

awaiting for the answer from the team !!

Naveen
India

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 2, 2014, 7:37:58 AM via App

Hey Naveen, Can you elaborate a bit more about the problem you are facing ? I don't seemed to be getting your problem (thinking) are you facing problem with sim card registration over mobile network or you are experiencing problem with apps ? I think better would be if you share your problem from the start (lightbulb) So, I can get an idea about it.. :)

Naveen Muthumani
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 5, 2014, 5:08:07 PM via Website

John F.

Hey Naveen, Can you elaborate a bit more about the problem you are facing ? I don't seemed to be getting your problem (thinking) are you facing problem with sim card registration over mobile network or you are experiencing problem with apps ? I think better would be if you share your problem from the start (lightbulb) So, I can get an idea about it.. :)

Hi John,
Actually there was a poblem with ma phone and still exists :-(
As you stated i did a factory reset and hardware reset as well . Later my simcard was not detected by the phone and it didnt not stop with this..
Hardware revision is not detecting and i could not able to update the platform as well.. i was havind android 4.4.3 and now its 4.3 :-(

Actuall problem in the phone was .. Phone hangover at frequent times but maximum it takes place during the battery level is below 20%

Hope u cud understand :-)