What are the best apps we've never heard of?

• Replies:17
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Nov 3, 2014, 9:47:25 AM via Website

Loie just updated this article at the weekend:

https://www.nextpit.com/best-unknown-apps

And I started wondering about some other ideas. I really like the Reddit AMA app, I think that is super cool, but I'm looking through my phone and I can't really find any other good apps that I use that people wouldn't know already.

I suppose some I can recommend for guitarists are the mobile metronome and qstrings free tuner. Also, the musixmatch app shows you the lyrics that are in the songs you listen to, which I quite like.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Apps which are good but other people might not have heard of? :D

Sorin

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 19, 2014, 11:48:51 AM via Website

I'm still a massive fan of BeatGuide. It's a gig guide/music app that gives you an insight into what sounds are coming from some of the greatest clubs in the world.

You just select your city of choice (Berlin, London, Amsterdam, Ibiza, Barcelona or Paris) and you'll see a massive list of all the clubs, club nights, gigs and more going on in your city. You can buy tickets, listen in, see who else is going, follow your favorite artists or clubs and see what's going on closest to you.

I love it mostly as a music app though because I get the best DJs on my phone endlessly refreshed. It's the only way I could wrap my head around Berlin's endless nightclubs when I first got here and now it's my go-to music app for when I don't want to queue for two hours.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Sorin

Clare Watson
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 30, 2015, 10:21:49 AM via Website

Yes, mobile metronome is a great app. I am guitarists and this app works wonders for me .

Also, there is an app called Bubbly- Share your voice. Its a great platform to raise and share your voice. Specially for people with vocal talent. In this app you can share your voice blog, Update status and even post comments via voice instead of text. You can showcase your talent amongst your friends and others on bubbly whether it is playing song tunes, or singing.

This is one of my personal favorite. I have been using it from a while now. Its great and unique way sharing my talent. (cool)

Russell Placido
  • Forum posts: 29

Jun 18, 2016, 10:31:15 AM via Website

StayGo is my one of the favorite app, why because the app shows an excellent prediction on our relationship and it is really awesome.

— modified on Jun 18, 2016, 10:31:48 AM

Torhowl
  • Forum posts: 12

Jul 2, 2016, 12:02:14 PM via Website

Not for the interest of everyone, but I can strongly recommend "Skelly" and "Handy" for artists, they are invaluable tools for getting references to help you with your drawings and paintings.

Dorachang
  • Forum posts: 9

Jul 6, 2016, 10:46:38 AM via Website

Moboplay is a good PC suite i have used.
i use it to manage my iPhone. so easy and convenient!(hug)

Joshua
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 6, 2016, 4:26:46 PM via App

Shazam is a wonderful app you can use to find the lyrics and everything you need to know about a song. You can download it from Google play or mobo genie.
You can also try out Parallel Space, and instantly create duplicate accounts of social media you're already on. I recommend it for people who wanna have two or more accounts for their own reasons.

— modified on Jul 6, 2016, 4:30:17 PM

Kenneth Forrest

Mukesh Jat
  • Forum posts: 56

Aug 7, 2016, 12:08:54 PM via Website

you should give a try to Xwidgets, This app is small (2.5mb) having 1400 beautiful widgets for home screen,
Download link
https://freeroid.com/details.php?id=com.xwidgetsoft.xwidget

— modified on Sep 29, 2019, 4:33:19 PM

Sorin

Yanni
  • Forum posts: 27

Aug 18, 2016, 10:22:54 AM via Website

Free Home Security Camera - alfred I like its features alot, re-use my old smartphone to supervise my home. It’s really useful in some cases. I've never thought about this before, its concept is just so amazing.

Peter Jackson
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 28, 2016, 9:22:32 AM via Website

Checkout Smule app

Robert Schafer
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 5, 2017, 6:25:26 AM via Website

1Password its a great security app from hackers which also helps you to remember all your accounts password. Its really helpful.

Mansoor Bozdar
  • Forum posts: 10

Jan 6, 2017, 4:02:41 PM via App

suggest me applicatio from this app i can download offline tv shows and movie

Niky Shelfried
  • Forum posts: 11

Feb 2, 2017, 7:27:05 PM via Website

Have you heard about AppGyver? It's a fitness app. Moreover, it's very useful for those who take steroids I'm one of those women who take them to keep my body hot and sexy.

Ayan
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 4, 2017, 5:16:20 AM via Website

Run Sheeda Run is one of amazing game you will ever play.

Vernie Rasnick
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 26, 2017, 8:32:34 AM via Website

Staygo is a favorite too!

Zafeer
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 15, 2018, 11:56:05 AM via Website

The best android game i have played is [super mario run][1] this is the best game ever.

Ashley Neck
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 27, 2018, 7:19:02 PM via Website

StayGo I really like this app;)

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Apr 28, 2018, 8:04:50 AM via Website

It's free?!