[Free][Game][No Advertisements][4.0+] bubble pop! - Best Game Ever!

• Replies:0
Daniel Au
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 18, 2014, 11:35:37 PM via Website

Hello friends,

I've been teaching myself how to program in Java and working on this game for almost two months now. I have finally completed and released it into the wild yesterday.

Please give it a try: bubble pop!
Since I can't post links yet, please search 'com.danielau.pop' in the Google Play store.

NEW (version 1.2.0)
Time challenge mode, 'twenty one'. How fast can you pop 21 bubbles?

How to play
Pop the bubble on the screen before it shrinks to nothingness and a new one shows up somewhere random.

As you pop more bubbles, the speed of the new bubbles will increase making it harder for you to get that next one.

The smaller the bubble you pop, the faster the new one will move! And the bigger the bubble you pop, the faster the next one will shrink! Strike a balance to pop as many bubbles as you can to get a high score.

Be careful how often you tap though because every miss will lower your score multiplier which goes up with every bubble pop and bubble collision with the screen!

Log into Google Play Games to submit your score and compete with people around the world!

Description
NEW: pop twenty one! A time challenge mode, how fast can you POP twenty one bubbles?

Log into Google Play Games to submit your score and compete with people around the world!

Pop as many bubbles as you can! The quicker you pop them, the faster they shrink! And the smaller they are when popped, the faster they move! Find that balance!

Want a high score? Be sure to raise your multiplier by continuously popping without missing! Each miss will reduce your multiplier! Keep that rhythm going and pop more bubbles than your friends!

Features
-No advertisements!
-'twenty one', a time challenge mode!
-Leaderboards for friendly competition!
-Achievements for progression and to level up your profile!
-Night mode for playing when the lights are off!
-Randomized Material Design colors with each pop!
-Custom recorded sound effects!
-Bubble popping fun!

— modified on Nov 22, 2014, 3:30:19 AM