Looking to Invest in Mobile apps

• Replies:3
Dhiraj Merani
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 8:28:56 PM via Website

Looking for developers of Mobile Apps that might be excellent at developing but don't have the expertise and money to promote their application.

I will partner with you and provide you with monetary support as well

My expertise in digital marketing, advertising and shall help promote the app

Please submit your proposal/application for review.

All information will be kept confidential.

Regards,
Dhiraj

mastergraphiks

Dec 3, 2014, 9:58:06 PM via Website

Hello Dhiraj, i am not to this site however have a good proposal for you, contact me on skype syedali_freind

tunde ayeni

adrian marinca

Dec 22, 2014, 12:44:37 PM via Website

Hello Dhiraj,

hoping that you are still interested to invest ( help with marketing and advertising), I am sending you my android app that needs investing in.
The name of the app is ' Surewin Euromillions' , and can be easily found in google play.
The app is willing to help people win the euromillions lottery by reducing the chances that people to be playing the same lottery number. The app is a huge database that has all the possible sequences of numbers that can be played in a lottery and when someone plays one number, it becomes red, so that all the other users can see that the number has been played...that way they can choose another one that hasn't been played...this way they can play all the possible sequences of numbers and one of them wins 100%.
Please let me know what you think and if you can help in any way.

Regards,
Adrian M

Rozdoum
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 10, 2015, 4:11:40 PM via Website

Hello, Dhiraj!

Our company developed a few successful apps, so if you still interested, we can contact and discuss all questions of cooperation.