Let us get onto discussion !

• Replies:4
Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 24, 2014, 8:27:39 AM via Website

Let us all get into discussion, I am sure you all must be having a Tablet, Laptop Smartphone, and a PC :D

(Okay, so you all are lucky people do one thing those who have all of these devices courier your Smartphone at my address below (devil)) Don’t worry I was joking. :D

Coming back to the point, rank your devices in the order you use them most, like for example: I mostly use Tablet and then comes the Laptop, Smartphone and last but not the least PC. So I would write it as

1) Tablet
2) Laptop
3) Smartphone
4) PC

Rules:

-Multiple posting isn’t allowed but you can edit your post to make changes (if you feel like) (thinking) but you can always talk about it among other members over here !

Enjoy ! :D

— modified on Nov 24, 2014, 9:10:01 AM

Kevin Berendsen
  • Forum posts: 118

Nov 24, 2014, 8:42:01 AM via App

1. Smartphone
  2. Laptop
  3. PC
  4. Tablet.

I rarely use my tablet and PC. Most of my time I spend it on my laptop due work but I'd be more lost if I lose my smartphone than if I lost my laptop :D

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 24, 2014, 9:11:20 AM via Website

Kevin Berendsen

1. Smartphone
  2. Laptop
  3. PC
  4. Tablet.

I rarely use my tablet and PC. Most of my time I spend it on my laptop due work but I'd be more lost if I lose my smartphone than if I lost my laptop :D

Well, that means that you don't need your tablet ! (thinking) Maybe you could send it to me (devil) I still need one more over here :D

Kevin Berendsen
  • Forum posts: 118

Nov 24, 2014, 9:29:41 AM via App

John F.

Kevin Berendsen

1. Smartphone
  2. Laptop
  3. PC
  4. Tablet.

Well, that means that you don't need your tablet ! (thinking) Maybe you could send it to me (devil) I still need one more over here :D

No, you have one already!! Thats not fair :D :D

féli Amang
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 5, 2014, 10:44:12 AM via App

John F.

Let us all get into discussion, I am sure you all must be having a Tablet, Laptop Smartphone, and a PC :D

(Okay, so you all are lucky people do one thing those who have all of these devices courier your Smartphone at my address below (devil)) Don’t worry I was joking. :D

Coming back to the point, rank your devices in the order you use them most, like for example: I mostly use Tablet and then comes the Laptop, Smartphone and last but not the least PC. So I would write it as

1) Tablet
2) Laptop
3) Smartphone
4) PC

Rules:

-Multiple posting isn’t allowed but you can edit your post to make changes (if you feel like) (thinking) but you can always talk about it among other members over here !

Enjoy ! :D