Quick Introduction

• Replies:2
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 28, 2014, 7:42:25 AM via Website

Hello AndroidPit fans,

My name is Joe. I've been a fan of AndroidPit for a while. I've only made a few posts in the forum.

Currently, I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with a Caseology Bumper Frame Metallic Mesh Silver Cover. Previous phones include the Samsung Galaxy S and S4 and a Motorola Razr and Droid.

I collect and make wallpaper and ringtones for my phone. Later, I'll post some screen shots.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 28, 2014, 8:17:32 AM via Website

Hello Joe E. :)

I am glad that you have made it over here ! Welcome to AndroidPIT community, I am glad you boarded us ! So, you are a proud owner of Note 4, S4, Motorola Razor and Droid (cool) ! Anyway what I was wonder is among these 4 devices which you like most ?? Is it a note 4 or S4 or ???

We would like to see some of your wallpapers ! :) See you around !

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 28, 2014, 5:20:16 PM via Website

By far, the Note 4 is my favorite. Not to mention I'm 56 and larger is better (the screen that is). The S4 was an awesome phone, but the sweet touches Samsung made to the N4 really take it to the next level. As you can tell, I'm a solid Samsung and Android fan. I've never used Apple and never plan to. I don't hate Apple products; I simply like the customization abilities of Android devices.

As each version of phone and Android OS has progressed, each allows for more and more customization without rooting. The last rooted phone I had was the first generation of Galaxy S. It's obvious to me, Android programmers hate to see their work "hacked" or rooted, so they make it easier to get the highly sought after customizations without going that route.

Bloatware is still an issue, but the programmers now allow us to 'Turn Off' many of those apps. In addition, the hardware handles these apps more efficiently with faster processors and more RAM.

— modified on Nov 28, 2014, 5:33:05 PM