removed from the Google Play Store

• Replies:2
IMjk
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 4, 2014, 11:17:42 AM via Website

My application was suspended from Google Play Store by Google. They say that one of the reason is "Also your app is KWS violations.". Does anybody know what exactly KWS means? (I cannot find it on google)

Thanks

— modified on Dec 4, 2014, 11:37:23 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Dec 4, 2014, 12:19:13 PM via Website

Well @Istvan M. as far as I think (thinking) KWS violations means that you have used the intellectual property of KWS. KWS developer have sued you for the using their images or ??? I don't know what copied them from it may be app name or something else in which they caught you red handed. One more thing I am not sure about this as I am not familiar with these stuff, I have read somewhere something like this which is the reason why I think it might be... (lightbulb)

IMjk

IMjk
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 4, 2014, 12:59:45 PM via Website

@John F. thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I cannot find any KWS android application or developer. Indeed I used some car logos in my application which might not be allowed (even if I paid for them). The complete message from the Google Play Team is:

"After a regular review, your app has been administratively suspended pending verification that you are authorized to publish on behalf of the original content or brand owner - using other companies' logos.
Also your app is KWS violations.
We were not able to validate your account's relationship to the original content or brand owner. In order for us to process your appeal, please provide documentation that the application is authorized in your reply to this notification. Please be advised we will not be able to respond or reinstate your application without the above documentation.
"

Now I am trying to "guess" what is the problem :) although my application is suspended, to avoid in the future the same mistake.