Free Call and SMS Scheduling App

• Replies:3
Steve Hobbins
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 11, 2014, 8:20:13 AM via Website

Hi,

If you've used apps like Birthday Calendar or Call Scheduler Lite in the past, you're going to love what Free Call & SMS Scheduler has to offer. Schedule unlimited outgoing calls and text messages, all without paying a dime.

Try it out by going to the Play Store and typing out the app's name: Free Call & SMS Scheduler (Cubix Labs); unfortunately androidpit does not allow us to leave a link yet, so you'll find it at the Play Store sitting somewhere in the top 50.

imageimageimageimage

Do let us know how the app feels. We'd love to know your thoughts and tweak it accordingly.

Thanks for downloading and happy scheduling!

— modified on Dec 11, 2014, 8:21:42 AM

www.infysim.org
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 11, 2014, 10:34:51 AM via Website

I will surely try this and let you know my feedback.

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Dec 11, 2014, 1:29:25 PM via Website

I was looking for this kind of app. It would be great if you can provide the direct download link of app store. I will try this app and let you know the feedback.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Steve Hobbins
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 26, 2014, 11:35:09 AM via Website

ricky martin

I was looking for this kind of app. It would be great if you can provide the direct download link of app store. I will try this app and let you know the feedback.

Hey Ricky,

Unfortunately the website doesn't allow me to post links (or leave users email messages for that matter) yet; please go to the Google Play Store and type Cubix Labs in the search field. It'll pop up instantly.

Happy Holidays!