Sony Xperia Z3 — 2 weeks old phone and already running out of space

• Replies:1
Coralie Ferriere
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 24, 2014, 12:47:36 PM via Website

Hello y'all,

That damn phone is probably 3 weeks old now and I am running out of memory. I downloaded the my new apps onto the SD card such as facebook, Instagram, Ebay, Youtube and the like.. (probably 10 of them). I have no pictures, a few music albums, no videos. I uninstalled updates on most of the apps that came with the phone and disabled a couple. I literally can't use my favourite apps due to lack of space. My SD card is full says Instagram. It is actually my internal memory that is full, full of applications not my 15GB newly mounted useless SD card.

What is happening ? I feel I have been conned.

Many thanks,

merry xmas,

Coralie

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Dec 24, 2014, 4:35:20 PM via Website

Well, that's weird I don't think that you should ran out of memory that much fast anyway I would say first off all try clearing the logcat by pressing *#9900# in the dial screen and select "Delete dumpstate/logcat" see if this helps you in freeing space and if that doesn't helps then you may need consider taking a look at the application which is talking most of the space available over the device (thinking) I would also suggest you installing some cleaner application like CCleaner,DuBooster or..... to free up the temporary space occupied by junk files. :) See if this helps !