Funny Introduction thread !

• Replies:7
Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 3, 2015, 4:30:37 AM via Website

Hi Androider's, (hug)

Still celebrating New Year ?? :D I guess the answer would be YES same here we are also in party mood ! Anyway as the title indicates "Introduction" - you have to introduce yourself in whatever manner you like it cold be funny like (I love to drop off the Hill) or... and also it can as serious like (Hell ya I don't like anything). (laughing)

To start with:

Hi my name is John and I love long romantic walk with my ........... (any guess ??) Smartphone! ;)

— modified on Jan 3, 2015, 7:51:12 AM

Abdalrhman Abdalla
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 3, 2015, 7:43:28 AM via App

hi my name is abdalrhman from Sudan
I owe a moto g and I want to be an android developer.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jan 23, 2015, 6:29:39 AM via Website

hi my name is sanjai. I want to be an Billionaire, so i start to dream...

Ready To Help You.

PatrickScott
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 13, 2015, 10:27:15 AM via Website

Hello everyone! I'm Patrick Scott! and I want to be the President of the Republic of Antarctica! Wahahahaha!

Pankaj Singh
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 28, 2017, 8:43:40 PM via Website

Define Threads
A process is a program that is executing. Each process has its own run-time resources, such as their own data, variables and memory space. These run-time resources, such as their own data, variables and memory space. These run-time resources constitute an execution environment for the processes inside a program. So every process has a self contained execution environment to run independently. Each process executes several tasks at a time and each task is carried out by separate thread. So a process in turn contains one or more threads.
A thread has the following characteristics:
A thread has its own complete set of basic run-time resources to run it independently.
A thread is the smallest unit of executable code in an application that performs a particular job or task.
Several threads can be executed at a time, facilitating execution of several tasks of a single application simultaneously.

Georgia Brooks
  • Forum posts: 14

Jun 29, 2017, 11:17:08 PM via Website

Hello my name is Georgia and I'm from Essex, London.
I'm here to explore more on my android device's capabilities and functions. Hope I'm at good place.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 30

Jul 4, 2017, 11:52:44 AM via Website

Hi this is Ana from Keller, USA. And i am glad i am here to enhance my usage with my Samsung S7. Great place to be so far.