What are you most looking forward to from CES 2015

• Replies:7
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jan 5, 2015, 11:58:28 AM via Website

Happy New Year people!

CES 2015 is kicking off this week, and I want to know what you're most looking forward to seeing there?

We've just heard that the Galaxy S6 could be unveiled there, so of course that's what I'm excited about most. Not because I think it will be some amazing smartphone revolution though.

What are you looking forward to most? :D

Mark Rgs
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 5, 2015, 1:09:29 PM via Website

Samsung Galaxy s6 :)

Mark G.
  • Forum posts: 29

Jan 5, 2015, 3:28:50 PM via Website

It's time to replace my old faithful S3... Will it be LG a Sony or stick with Samsung.

I hope that the S6 is better than the S4/5 it will be good to finally see it.

The LG Flex 2 looks interesting maybe a bit of a gimmick...

Decisions Decisions

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jan 7, 2015, 9:54:21 AM via Website

Yeah I don't think we're going to see the Galaxy S6 anytime soon, sadly :(

Maybe in a couple of months a MWC in March.

Sony showed off a ridiculous 1200 USD walkman...what the hell. I know the company is losing money with its portable devices but making an mp3 player that costs a grand doesn't seem like the solution!

Intel seemed to have a good presentation, mind you. :D

Wallambok K D.
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 8, 2015, 3:18:30 PM via Website

Saygus V2

Vicky C.
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 9, 2015, 5:37:43 AM via Website

Learning as much as humanly possible about my phone (Samsung Galaxy S 3), because ever since I got my first Android last September, I want to know everything there is to know about them, and possibly in the future, go back to school to study computer technology.(Hopefully I can handle the math, because it's not really that I cannot do it, I just dislike it)I called up a very popular University recently, and have to send them some information, but am not sure if I could afford it even with a possible scholarship and government help, so I'm trying to think of where else to look into.I read about all the moderators, etc. who work/volunteer on this site, and find it incredibly interesting, but I still have much to learn.

Robert Nesta Marley
  • Forum posts: 39

Jan 9, 2015, 6:44:57 AM via Website

iam just hoping that it wont disappoint us again iam looking forward to see how it function is it going to user friendly or is it just going to be a useful box of innovation.

Vicky C.
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 9, 2015, 8:08:38 AM via Website

Wow, I just finished watching and reading about the Asus Zenphone 2, and the one that has yet to come out; the NVIDIA "mobile superchip". If I could afford it I would get them both, because I'm getting tired of Samsung and all the problems that seem to come with owning one. I would definitely love to own the NVIDIA when it makes an appearance, but I already know I won't be able to afford it, just like I couldn't afford a PC for years like a caveperson, and recently had mine break down from a virus because it was running on Windows XP, and now it's sitting in a closet,while I luckily still have my Android and an Asus notebook to use. Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention I am an app addict, especially Launchers, themes, live WP's, etc, so I could use as much information a probable cell phone can hold!