Nice to be part of this Family

• Replies:7
Samantha Hudson
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 2, 2015, 4:21:05 PM via Website

Hey There,
I am sammy and im a smartphone enthusiast. It feels great to be a part of this fantastic community.
I have a passion for games and apps and I download them using google play store so you can help me if I ever have any inquiries.
Thanks.
samantha Hudson

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 2, 2015, 4:44:09 PM via Website

Hello Samantha, welcome to the AndroidPIT family !! :) Good to have you with us, so you said you have a passion of games, so I am sure you might want to share the latest game which you have played currently over here !!! :D Also, if you ran onto any trouble or have a feeling like you want to help others then you can look onto out Android Forum.

See you around ! Let me know if their is anything I can help you with :D

Samantha Hudson

Feb 4, 2015, 10:49:16 AM via Website

Thank you for such a warm welcome. I am also looking forward to be an active member of this AndroidPIT family!

Yes I have played many games that include Candy Crush Saga, Asphalt 8: Airborne and many more. My smartphone has Android Kit Kat, most of the times it runs smoothly but sometimes apps and games get stuck. Maybe I need a better operating system. I am looking for a smartphone that is upgradable to Android Lollipop 5.0. What do you think? Would that solve my problem.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 4, 2015, 2:33:52 PM via Website

Well @Samantha I think you can root your device to flash Lollipop version if it's available for your device ! ;) Also if you have mentioned your device information over here, then I would have told you whether you'll be receiving the Lollipop update or not !! Anyway I can see that there are a number of questions running over your mind feel free to create your own thread over the appropriate section ! We have a bulk of great members over here who are good at handling most of the thing !! :D

Samantha Hudson

Feb 4, 2015, 3:35:51 PM via Website

hey @lalit thanks for your suggestion and kindness.(cool)i will be looking forward to explore this forum for any queries.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Feb 4, 2015, 4:53:06 PM via Website

Samantha Hudson

Hey There,
I am sammy and im a smartphone enthusiast. It feels great to be a part of this fantastic community.
I have a passion for games and apps and I download them using google play store so you can help me if I ever have any inquiries.
Thanks.
samantha Hudson

Nice to meet you @Samantha. Wish you all the best!

Samantha Hudson

Samantha Hudson

Feb 4, 2015, 9:08:03 PM via Website

@Rosa Thank you

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Feb 5, 2015, 10:46:50 AM via Website

Samantha Hudson

@Rosa Thank you

Thank you too @Samantha Hudson!