CM11 installed but a few niggles

• Replies:2
Derek Payne
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 13, 2015, 2:18:22 PM via Website

Hi

I recently installed CM11 which imediately updated to 4.4.4 and have since come across a few niggles that may or may not get answered here.

1. There is no fm radio and I am having to use streaming radio ("Radio Player" or "Tune in Radio") and sometimes I lose my 3g signal and the player goes quiet, very annoying as I am a coach driver and using my phone as a radio. Is there any free offline fm radio available for this version?

2. The voice dialler seems to hang when using my bluetooth in my car, I have a Nokia hard wired system and when I press and hold the button it is supposed to listen for comands, but it just says "Starting" and nothing works until it decides to revert back to the home screen?

3. Icons keep dissapearing from my home screen, leaving gaps where they used to be?

4. The phone memory and SD card are virtually full whereas before I installed CM11 there was plenty of space in the internal SD card and about 25% available in the phone, I was looking to install the SM12 which has just been made available for the GT-I9100 but I don't have any space to copy it over?

If I come across any more I will post here.

Cheers

Derek

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Feb 13, 2015, 4:19:13 PM via Website

is this a stable or nightly ?
nightly usually has many bugs..

Ready To Help You.

Derek Payne
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 13, 2015, 7:29:44 PM via Website

I used the CyanogenMod installer and the version it installed is 11.0-InstallerXNPQ32P are there any other details that are needed to find out which type was installed?