[Moto G 4.4.2]I successfully rooted and then i made a mistake [no os]

• Replies:1
Delphi Coder
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 18, 2015, 4:39:45 PM via Website

Ok so first off just wanted to say that i succesfullt rooted my Moto g 4.4.2.. Had SuperSu and all was fantastic...a day went by and i decided that i wanted to put run CMrom .. i was having a few issues so i decided that i would clear the dalvik and all that.

But this is where i messed up.. i wasnt paying attention and Deleted EVERYTHING..including the os.

Now im at a loss because my computer wont recognize my device ..even if im in fastboot or recovery.. i cant get it to show up in adb when i type adb devices or anything! So how can i flash an os when my device isnt recognized??.. There is 1 thing, When im in fastboot and i click the Superboot.bat it acts like it did when i first rooted it... but does me no good i still cant do anything... and yes ive read every guide i could find but i just cant get it recognized... Is there something im missing?

I appreciate any help with this as i am now without a phone... Thanks guys

Edit: Oh and just incase i forgot to mention i believe i have all the drivers and adb..all that...Like i said i rooted succesfully

Abhiram S.
  • Forum posts: 35

Jun 26, 2015, 3:34:16 PM via Website

Try flashing your mobile to its stock rom using appropriate flashing utility. I hope you have the stock rom downloaded since you have visited many forums