Hello all

• Replies:3
Jesper Nielsen
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 23, 2015, 9:22:41 PM via Website

Hello all...

I read this great homepage on a daily basis and I've just joined your community. I got my very first smartphone 6 weeks ago, an LG G3, and it is a whole new world to me and it excites me no end. I've had mobile phones since 2003 but never a smartphone until now. I just used my phones for receiving and making calls and the occasional sms but it is amazing what this here new phone can do and I'm just starting to learn.
I'm afraid that I can't contribute with anything just yet, except stupid questions...

Jesper

Bohdi Fritzsch

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 24, 2015, 6:11:56 AM via Website

Hello Jesper ! Welcome aboard to AndroidPIT community, good to have you boarded ! So, where are you from and recently you got an LG G3 few weeks back, congratz for that ! :D Also don't worry much about the question you can ask any of your question related to Android over our Android Forum, also we do have Cafe AndroidPIT to Chill out with other community members !! Have a look around and let me know if there's anything I can help you with :)

See you around Jesper !! :)

Bohdi Fritzsch

Jesper Nielsen
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 24, 2015, 7:59:49 AM via Website

Hello Lalit,
Thanks very much for your kind welcome.
I'm from Denmark, I just forgot to write it when I signed on. I also forgot to write my birthday, but it's in July and my next one wil be my 65th.

See you around
Jesper

Bohdi Fritzsch

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 24, 2015, 8:07:09 AM via Website

Well, that's great Jesper you can always edit your country and you date of birth over your page, tap over the first option top right side and tap over the "My Page" and you can edit it over there !! :)

Bohdi Fritzsch