Google Nexus 4 — DOES IT HAPPEND ON WHATS APP "LAST SEEN" & "PROFILE PIC" NOT SHOWS WHILE DEVICE IS OFF ??????

• Replies:2
Khawar
  • Forum posts: 11

Feb 27, 2015, 9:03:13 AM via Website

Dear Whats app Experts,

Can you please elaborate, I have a Contact in my mobile phone and sometimes its profile pic and last seen does not shows by asking him/her he says i turned off my device, does it really happened?? or he/she blocked me??

One thing if somebody does not save my mobile number in his contacts and then turn off the device is there possibility that profile pic and last seen not shows.....

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 27, 2015, 9:14:30 AM via Website

Well, @Khawar it actually happens in two case the first case is the other person may be blocking you and the second case will be when other person make changes over the privacy settings available over Whatsapp also visibility of profile picture has nothing to do with switching the device off or on ! (lightbulb)

— modified on Feb 27, 2015, 9:15:27 AM

Khawar
  • Forum posts: 11

Feb 27, 2015, 10:32:53 AM via Website

But i heard in some forums that if other delete your contact number from his device..

Also one thing if someone hide his profile pic and last seen can we send send message to him?? because he is not blocking only hide pic and last seen..

— modified on Mar 3, 2015, 4:08:48 PM