Are there any effective tools for testing "context events" in Android?

• Replies:1
David Adamo
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 12, 2015, 8:05:34 PM via Website

I am a PhD student currently conducting research in mobile applications testing. My research focuses on the development of tools for testing context-aware mobile applications. I am trying to gather information regarding the ability of current mobile applications testing tools to test for context events (i.e. events that are not directly as a result of user input/actions) such as changes in data connectivity, changes in battery level, changes in GPS location, etc.

Can anyone provide any information regarding automated testing tools that can test for this kind of events? And as a mobile developer, are you happy with the ability of current mobile applications testing tools to test for context events?

Thanks.

Cocos Services
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 28, 2015, 10:53:48 PM via Website

Hi David,

If you'd like to experience a Crash Analytics service and it's abilities then you should take some time and Cocos Crash Analytics Service (I would provide a link but it's forbidden).

There you will be able to find out the capabilities of the leading game-based crash analytics service and it should offer some answers to your questions.

I hope this is helpful,
Cocos Services

— modified on Apr 29, 2015, 1:26:20 AM