What features should next-gen smartwatches have? (Here's my idea,let's hear yours too)

• Replies:0
AJ STA ANA
  • Forum posts: 54

Apr 13, 2015, 7:07:37 AM via Website

Here is my idea for a next-gen smartwatch: (I hope the guys that are making wearables see this thread)
I want it to have a feature where it could act as a portable storage device like a flashdrive (put files through your phone then access that file later though your tablet or laptop, you should be able to do it vice versa)

We should have two ways for data input for browsing the web without our smartphones
-a keyboard (not the kind of keyboard in the Gear S) the kind of keyboard where you draw things like numbers, letters, and symbols, and even emoji to input data
-Voice command

And of course a smartwatch should have a much longer battery life than our smartphones (some smartphones last up to more than two days)

It would be nice if companies would add a chronograph watch design at the side, with a square watch and a more expensive round watch

Lastly, it should have nice features for health like keeping track of blood pressure and being able to send the data to doctors.

A smartwatch should have features that would actually help us do things easier instead of gimmicks we probably won't even use (Sending your heartbeat to somebody else,Seriously Apple?)

Anyway, what do you guys think? :D