Phone won't charge?

• Replies:0
Cynthia S.
  • Forum posts: 1

May 6, 2015, 2:29:18 AM via Website

So this is my first post, and yeah, let me start off saying that I'm in serious stress. My LG Optimus phone stopped charging about earlier today.

I plugged my phone into a portable charger, and about a few 30 minutes later, I was using it, and I accidentally moved the charger head so that it no longer connected into the phone. My phone had a notice saying "Slow Charging" and the charging just stopped after that. I wasn't really freaking out, because this thing has happened once or twice. I tried to see if there was lint or anything blocking the connection, and nothing was. I went into my brother's room and got his charger, but that didn't work on my phone either. I went and plugged the cable into a wall socket, but it still won't charge. I have tried to lever the metal part sticking up inside the charge port, it didn't work, I tried turning off my phone and removing the battery, after I plugged my phone in again. the charge light lit up for a second and when I put my phone down, that stopped. I've tried every way I've known of, but they don't work.

I got this phone at around Christmas, so it isn't really old, but I'm panicking now. My parents will kill me if I did anything to my phone. Does anyone know how to fix this??