Probably a stupid question to many but please help!6

• Replies:5
Devil
  • Forum posts: 2

May 8, 2015, 7:40:06 PM via Website

My phone is an LG L90 D415. I have been using clean master for a while and really liked it at first but lately I realize that it has turned into clean master, CM Security antivirus, 1 tap boost, a separate booster, avg antivirus, avg cleaner, SD Maid, and last but not last android assistant. I have all these and my phone seems to just keep getting slower and slower. I saw something about how asps like clean master do more harm than good so I'm wondering if I should just clean all these useless apps of except for maybe keep avg and sd maid or something but I really have no idea what to do. Please any and all advise is very much appreciated! Thank you for your time!

Devil
  • Forum posts: 2

May 9, 2015, 9:34:44 PM via Website

No info? QQ

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 10, 2015, 6:56:34 AM via Website

Well, @devil using CleanMaster, SD Maid or other cleaner apps is good but sometimes these tools doesn't work at all, also you can try uninstalling the junk apps available over your device and if that still doesn't fix things the I would say it would be better to backup your data and perform a factory reset !! :)

Cameron N.
  • Forum posts: 24

May 11, 2015, 3:47:12 PM via Website

1: Dont Have A Million Cleaners [They Fight Over Each other]
2: Go To Settings>Storage>Cache Tap That And Wipe Its Data
3: Activate Boot Loader Via Power+Vol Down While Device Is Off Or Via Backup And Reset And Click Recovery Mode And Wipe Cache Partition
4: Have AVG, Lookout, CM Antivirus Or Etc Scan Device For Threats And Clear Those Out.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

May 13, 2015, 1:22:57 PM via Website

Cameron Naumann

1: Dont Have A Million Cleaners [They Fight Over Each other]
2: Go To Settings>Storage>Cache Tap That And Wipe Its Data
3: Activate Boot Loader Via Power+Vol Down While Device Is Off Or Via Backup And Reset And Click Recovery Mode And Wipe Cache Partition
4: Have AVG, Lookout, CM Antivirus Or Etc Scan Device For Threats And Clear Those Out.

Good suggestion! I like this.

jaidev r.
  • Forum posts: 10

May 14, 2015, 8:33:05 AM via Website

For which problem your solution is ?I think it is solution to removal of AVG online security software from your browser..Please suggest the right solutions for raise Queries..